What out they will be about.

Mr Hinks the snow leopard will respond when I return from some winter sun in Mexico

Currently 0900 and 24 c beats sitting on the Canal or Don

Mr Hinks the snow leopard will respond when I return from some winter sun in Mexico

Currently 0900 and 24 c beats sitting on the Canal or Don

Have a good time mush.

Should get a few down the canal, lots of clueless Chav fisherman smoking dope and giving genuine fisherman a bad name.

Should get a few down the canal, lots of clueless Chav fisherman smoking dope and giving genuine fisherman a bad name.

Wow, eltitist snobbery in fishing, who'd have thought it?

Those 'clueless Chavs' have got just as much right to enjoy fishing the canal as you have (provided they've got a licence).

Wow, eltitist snobbery in fishing, who'd have thought it?

Those 'clueless Chavs' have got just as much right to enjoy fishing the canal as you have (provided they've got a licence).

(provided they've got a license) I'm not talking about the licensed fisherman, I'm talking about the one's that don't even know what license they need, the one's that don't have a EA rod license and have never heard of the Waterways Wanderers license scheme.

Can you let me know whereabouts on the canal please

Can you let me know whereabouts on the canal please

Bacon Lane Bridge to Cadman bridge, they even migrate into Victoria Quays when the weather is hot, even though this is private water with "No Fishing"

signs everywhere, All they want is to catch a big Carp take a photo and tell everyone how good they are at fishing, even though you can feed the Carp by hand in the basin, quite pathetic fisherman really.