Push mower, any good?

I've got a bosch one, works ok.

You can't leave grass to grow too much, it's useless then.

And you need to know how to adjust and maintain it.

Depends how big your lawn is. If you have a small lawn then a push mower would be OK, providing you cut it every other day in the growing seasons.

This one has a lot of good reviews while this one doesn't.

It was the big one at B+Q that spiked my interest. It was all tied up, so I couldn't see it spinning.

It seemed heavy, which I thought would be a good thing.

It was the big one at B+Q that spiked my interest. It was all tied up, so I couldn't see it spinning.

It seemed heavy, which I thought would be a good thing.

I had one very similar to that when I had a small lawn, and I mean 'small'.

It worked perfectly, and I could mow it and sweep up, job and done in about ten minutes flat.

My lawn (then) also had small stepping stone type flags set into the lawn and it was a breeze over those too.

However, it didn't take very long before it needed doing again in the growing season, which I suppose is to be expected.

However the one you linked to seems to me to be a bit expensive. But that would be because I paid about a fiver for mine from a car boot sale.

love my little push mower and it is a great work out for your arms & upper body, but as others have said you cannot let the grass grow too long (it is nigh on impossible to push and you end up ripping up the grass by the roots). I do my neighbours front garden and the little verges outside both of our houses and occasionally my neighbours back garden (we don't have any grass :D :D :D )