Poor driving citreon C2

witnessed some poor driving on the M1 between jnc 34 + 33 , blue Citreon C2 speeding up behind a red estate car in the fast lane (lane 3) flashing it driving right up its bumper , bearing in mind its a 50 zone and the red car was doing the same speed as me 50 mph and pulling up along side a lorry overtaking it (i was behind the lorry and in lane 2) next thing after he passed the lorry and the lorry pulled into lane 1 the citreon pulled out from lane 3 in front of me sped up going over the 50 speed rather quickly and then swerving in front of the red car into lane 3 , it looked rather close and im not sure if they made contact

If you were the driver of the red car please contact me as i will be a witness to the disgusting unsafe driving of the blue citreon if you need me to be

Probably some toss pot doing 45 yet staying in the overtaking lane. Just because there's a limit doesn't give other drivers the right to enforce it.

well you have a safety conscious thought on speeding , if you read the ops description the driver was doing the same as him 50 AND overtaking

There's tons of footage on YouTube of bad driving, much worse than what the OP described.