Poor driving citreon C2

witnessed some poor driving on the M1 between jnc 34 + 33 , blue Citreon C2 speeding up behind a red estate car in the fast lane (lane 3) flashing it driving right up its bumper , bearing in mind its a 50 zone and the red car was doing the same speed as me 50 mph and pulling up along side a lorry overtaking it (i was behind the lorry and in lane 2) next thing after he passed the lorry and the lorry pulled into lane 1 the citreon pulled out from lane 3 in front of me sped up going over the 50 speed rather quickly and then swerving in front of the red car into lane 3 , it looked rather close and im not sure if they made contact

If you were the driver of the red car please contact me as i will be a witness to the disgusting unsafe driving of the blue citreon if you need me to be

Edited by bobbyknowlds

Why was the red car in the overtaking lane if it wasn't overtaking?

I would imagine if the C2 was going as fast as stated, the speed "money making" cameras will have got him, and deservedly so.

Angel1.

I bought one of those dash cams from the petrol station, you can make a complaint to the police backed up with the evidence the police will they say prosecute any driving like that.

I would imagine if the C2 was going as fast as stated, the speed "money making" cameras will have got him, and deservedly so.

Angel1.

Those cameras either aren't switched on, or they don't send out fines.

I know from experience.

Why was the red car in the overtaking lane if it wasn't overtaking?

This. But it doesn't excuse undertaking (which is what this sounds like).

"the red car was doing the same speed as me 50 mph and pulling up along side a lorry overtaking it"

they were over taking the lorry so i guess thats why he was in the overtaking lane , i admit they wasnt breaking the speed land record to get past but they wasnt breaking the speed limit either unlike the blue citreon behind them

Here's another example of poor driving: last Tuesday going down Rutland Rd at about 30 (true 28mph) in third gear, covering brake pedal. Looks faster due to 170 deg lens.

Watch before the bridge. http://vid665.photobucket.com/albums/vv12/carosio/My%20Movie.mp4

That's crazy! Looks like he/she almost lost it!

Probably some toss pot doing 45 yet staying in the overtaking lane. Just because there's a limit doesn't give other drivers the right to enforce it.

I bought one of those dash cams from the petrol station, you can make a complaint to the police backed up with the evidence the police will they say prosecute any driving like that.

Do they? I have not heard of a single prosecution made from evidence provided from the dashcam in the UK.

Do they? I have not heard of a single prosecution made from evidence provided from the dashcam in the UK.

Someone once put onhere a link on that showed a report of someone being prosecuted for dangerous driving which came about from evidence from some ones dash cam