Gluten free takeaways?

Hi all, can anybody recommend takeaways in Sheffield that do gluten free food?

Thanks in advance.

Just about everywhere these days knows what is in their products and what allergens are used or not. I ring and ask what they can do that is gluten free. If they're unsure it makes me wary. With most chinese food the big issue, apart from the obvious things like battered prawns or whatever, is soy sauce. I have had most chinese dishes with the soy removed or if you're lucky they will have Japanese soy sauce which is gluten free. Very few Indian take away use flour for anything other than the obvious, such as bread. They generally use gram or cornflour for most dishes so you'll have a wider range of dishes available from those.

If you want things that are marked specifically as gluten free rather than having to as each time you could use Deliveroo to get some Wagamamma delievered, The Wagamamma website has good search tools to show you which products are gluten free, it isn;t that many but enough to have some choice.

If you have any more questions ask.

Italia Uno

Do four different menus.

• Regular
  • Gluten Free
  • Under 500 cals
  • Vegan

:)

Just about everywhere these days knows what is in their products and what allergens are used or not. I ring and ask what they can do that is gluten free. If they're unsure it makes me wary. With most chinese food the big issue, apart from the obvious things like battered prawns or whatever, is soy sauce. I have had most chinese dishes with the soy removed or if you're lucky they will have Japanese soy sauce which is gluten free. Very few Indian take away use flour for anything other than the obvious, such as bread. They generally use gram or cornflour for most dishes so you'll have a wider range of dishes available from those.

If you want things that are marked specifically as gluten free rather than having to as each time you could use Deliveroo to get some Wagamamma delievered, The Wagamamma website has good search tools to show you which products are gluten free, it isn;t that many but enough to have some choice.

If you have any more questions ask.

Great reply, thank you for your help its much appreciated.

Italia Uno

Do four different menus.

• Regular
  • Gluten Free
  • Under 500 cals
  • Vegan

:)

Thank you I appreciate your reply :)