New dwellings marlcliffe road

surey not

i have just seen on a lamp post on marlcliffe road for planning permission of 4 dwelling just off marlcliffe road at the bottom the plan is to demolish garages and put 4 houses there my main worry is that there is a school nearby and parents take their children and often let them run up and down the pavement this is so dangerous as the owners of the new dwellings will be crossing the pavement to gain access also my concerns are for the residents that already live there

you thoughts please forumers

my main worry is that there is a school nearby and parents take their children and often let them run up and down the pavement this is so dangerous as the owners of the new dwellings will be crossing the pavement to gain access

Surely, the people who live in the new houses and the school children can both walk on the pavement without bumping in to each other. They would be in more danger at Meadowhall with the crowded aisles.

I think this is a great project and the new properties will make that area look nicer and more affluent.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote tags

Crossing the pavements in vehicles with restricted view

surey not

i have just seen on a lamp post on marlcliffe road for planning permission of 4 dwelling just off marlcliffe road at the bottom the plan is to demolish garages and put 4 houses there my main worry is that there is a school nearby and parents take their children and often let them run up and down the pavement this is so dangerous as the owners of the new dwellings will be crossing the pavement to gain access also my concerns are for the residents that already live there

you thoughts please forumers

My thoughts? You are a Nimby looking for excuses. We live in new-builds not far from Marlcliffe Road and got told we'd better be careful because our drives were a potential hazard to pedestrians by busy-body neighbours. Stop looking for excuses, be pleased that our area is attracting inward investment.