Football for the unfit and unskilled!

I haven't kicked a ball in over 10yrs and am not interested (nor capable!) of joining a "proper" team or taking it all too seriously.

Kickabout in the park (or hire something if people are up for it) - even a bit of headers and volleys is what I'm talking about. A chance to have a bit of a laugh and maybe a pint or two after.

I'm in the S8 area (if that makes a difference).

Anyone interested let me know and let's see if we can sort something out. The social aspect is as important as the football - don't want anyone after a proper team being disappointed!

Edited by Harbord

think theres a few 5aside teams/knock about teams out there or can always just join our training sesh on wed to make numbers up pal

We used to play as mixed team on friday 6pm at Goodwin Sports centre ( near uni).. We are in no way good lol... but we call it Friendly Football...

We have a facebook group and at the moment we are trying o orgaise it again. I could add you

Bookie

Sounds good mate. Will message you my details

Edited by Harbord

Sounds good haven't had a kickabout in years

Hi guys

I've played local league football for the last 20 years but have recently suffered from back problems. I've decided against going back to local league football after a bit of a nightmare 12 months, but would be interested in something like this if anyone could PM the details?

Thanks!

Did this ever take off? I would be interested if numbers are still needed