Arnadex ltd company owner

Arnadex ltd company owner i have his name marcus bagwell he as a consultant business but using my address keep recieving mail for him spoke to companys house the company was set up by a agencie but until they have spoke to agencie nothing can be done i have sent mail back to differant companies butstill reciving mail !!!! Anybody know him or the company !!!!

The agents are Duport Associates Limited of Bristol, perhaps you can phone them.

thanks for your help guys spoke to duport the lady hung up on me spoke to the police got a crime number also national fraud crime agencie reported it and crime number from them so hopefully will be sorted asap

You might want to check your credit record with experian and the other agencies to make sure there arent any entries on your record you dont think should be there.

This is a good service (and free) for checking your credit score and what is recorded against your name;

https://www.clearscore.com/

I was going to do this, but didn't really know anything about the company. I was bored so I read their terms and conditions. It sounds like you are entering into quite a specific contract regarding your financial status with a company that will present you with third party suggestions based on your financial status. Have you used them before? Is there a lot of advertising? It also says that they will, as a result of finding your credit report, give your personal information to other third party agencies, some of whom may be Credit Rating Agencies. Not sure if that is totally cool, if you signed up have you experienced an increase in cold calls/spam emails lately? Also, if you are linked to other person e.g. (but not limited to) if you hold a joint account with someone, then they will access and release their personal information.

Thanks!

Edited by Eddie_shef
Remembered another odd term

I was going to do this, but didn't really know anything about the company. I was bored so I read their terms and conditions. It sounds like you are entering into quite a specific contract regarding your financial status with a company that will present you with third party suggestions based on your financial status. Have you used them before? Is there a lot of advertising? It also says that they will, as a result of finding your credit report, give your personal information to other third party agencies, some of whom may be Credit Rating Agencies. Not sure if that is totally cool, if you signed up have you experienced an increase in cold calls/spam emails lately? Also, if you are linked to other person e.g. (but not limited to) if you hold a joint account with someone, then they will access and release their personal information.

Thanks!

You can also try Noddle. They have extra paid for bits like matching you to loans and credit cards but it's not intrusive. Not noticed any spam calls etc but I've been signed up with them for a long time so perhaps I just didn't notice.

https://www.noddle.co.uk/

You can also try Noddle. They have extra paid for bits like matching you to loans and credit cards but it's not intrusive. Not noticed any spam calls etc but I've been signed up with them for a long time so perhaps I just didn't notice.

https://www.noddle.co.uk/

Thank you! I'm checking that one out now!

noddle is a good free one too

SNAP! Great minds eh?

SNAP! Great minds eh?

Hey not many, you pipped me at the post though :D