Pet sitting / house sitting

Can anyone recommend someone that house sits and looks after your animals whilst you're away?

My hairdresser lives in at mine, I can see if she would do it? Shes very good x

Thank you Peaches. I'm looking into various options at the moment. We used a house sitter in the past but she no longer does it now. I'd rather get someone who comes recommended.

I have been looking for years, never found anyone that fits the bill so shes been doing it for me as a favour. If you find someone, please let me know?

I used a company called Animal Angels, they are a national company but I got a lovely couple from Sheffield, looked after two dogs two cats two rabbits pond fish and the house, they were amazing and wouldn't hesitate to use them again, not cheap, but did everything to the letter, and my pets were happy and cared for with somebody living in their home with them, they are all crb checked and all have references.

Did seem strange at first having somebody in the house but it was immaculate when I came home.

Do you know if they are still running?

My dog walker Ali does this for us - she's wonderful! She's based in S6, Walkies is her company.

http://alicutting.wix.com/walkies-sheffield

She walks our two every day, but if we need to go away and the dogs can't come, Ali will do a doggie sleepover and they have an ace time :) We've been using her for over a year now.

Mary Poppins - don't suppose you got their direct number did you, rather than go through Animal Angels?

Mary Poppins - don't suppose you got their direct number did you, rather than go through Animal Angels?

I did I will end them a message just to make sure its ok to give it out, they were realy good.

---------- Post added 02-03-2016 at 21:32 ----------

I have asked them but they say the only problem would be, they are insured through animal angels, so they will have to say no, wouldn't risk looking after someones house and pets without insurance

Ahhh, yes I see. Thank you for asking though Mary Poppins. I have put in a quote request through Animal Angels.

---------- Post added 03-03-2016 at 12:20 ----------

My dog walker Ali does this for us - she's wonderful! She's based in S6, Walkies is her company.

http://alicutting.wix.com/walkies-sheffield

She walks our two every day, but if we need to go away and the dogs can't come, Ali will do a doggie sleepover and they have an ace time :) We've been using her for over a year now.

Thanks for this too, I have been in touch with Ali and she sounds like a really good option for us.