Have had to have our 12 year old doberman put to sleep

So sorry for your sad loss. It's a lovable type of dog that's so special. We have only had ours for a short time but he's joined T the hip to my husband. I've never had a dealing with the breed before but boy are they unique. Your do I was obviously so lucky to have been so loved.

Sorry for your loss. I have a Dobermann too and I've never known a breed like them. I always think that if he passed away I would need another dobe. I have a brown male at the moment so I think my next one will be a black one so I'm not comparing them too much but still have the same breed... I would probably also consider and meet some rescues as the first year with my Dobermann puppy was hard work! Lol!

Sorry for your loss. I have a Dobermann too and I've never known a breed like them. I always think that if he passed away I would need another dobe. I have a brown male at the moment so I think my next one will be a black one so I'm not comparing them too much but still have the same breed... I would probably also consider and meet some rescues as the first year with my Dobermann puppy was hard work! Lol!

Oh tell me about it, they are Velcro hounds!

Have a look on Facebook there are a few rescue groups and general Dobermann groups and some have started arranging walks - a few weeks ago a lot went to Bolsover and had a great day and last weekend they went to Cannock Chase. I'm hoping they come up North again when my dodgy leg is back to normal so that we can meet up with the gang. It's just lovely to see so many of the breed together.

Oh tell me about it, they are Velcro hounds!

Have a look on Facebook there are a few rescue groups and general Dobermann groups and some have started arranging walks - a few weeks ago a lot went to Bolsover and had a great day and last weekend they went to Cannock Chase. I'm hoping they come up North again when my dodgy leg is back to normal so that we can meet up with the gang. It's just lovely to see so many of the breed together.

I'm in all the Facebook groups too :)

I saw the bolsover one but I was working :mad: I'm sure there will be another one close by soon :thumbsup::thumbsup: