Young Hirsty in big demand

Can't get my head around this. There's got to be more to this than what's reported or what people are saying. I can't believe for one minute that he's holding the club to ransom with high wage demands.

He must be in real shock, because he was on par with Brookes a few months ago and now his ex England team mate is an international. Must be frustrating times for hirsty.

If I was CC I'd play him, might give the fans a lift they need.

I don't know about a lift some one mouth to mouth resuscitating

Thats incorrect.
Since i was in a box on derby day, along with my wife who unfortunately is friends with David Hirst as she used to run catering on that stand, when he popped in before for a chat and when he opened his actual mouth and said he is fed up with CC not playing him, not giving him a chance and needs to move now, i would say its correct ! But that obviously is not what owls want to hear. Sounds to me like young Hirst is too good for owls and unless he is given a chance, he will leave. Carlos needs to grow a pair and try him out, even heard that from several owls.

Guest sibon
Since i was in a box on derby day, along with my wife who unfortunately is friends with David Hirst as she used to run catering on that stand, when he popped in before for a chat and when he opened his actual mouth and said he is fed up with CC not playing him, not giving him a chance and needs to move now, i would say its correct ! But that obviously is not what owls want to hear. Sounds to me like young Hirst is too good for owls and unless he is given a chance, he will leave. Carlos needs to grow a pair and try him out, even heard that from several owls.

Which box were you in?

I am sorry Chris but what David Hirst told you is wrong the reason being is that TOP 4718 says so and he is always right so what ever David Hirst told you was all lies mate.After all he is just his DaD what does he know compared to our roving reporter TOP4718.

---------- Post added 24-10-2017 at 17:59 ----------

i am sorry chris but what david hirst told you is wrong the reason being is that top 4718 says so and he is always right so what ever david hirst told you was all lies mate.after all he is just his dad what does he know compared to our roving reporter top4718.

mind you he has been known to change his mind

Young Hirsty in big demand stated the thread - 25/2/16

Well, seems like Wednesday have done well to keep potential buyers at bay for the last 18 month.

Since then though, what has this lad actually done with Wednesday ?

I know he has done well on England duty, but whats the attraction when it comes to bread n butter stuff for his club.

Maybe he should come to the Lane and see if Wilder can develop him.

Its a funny old situation.

When does his current contract end, anyone know ?

Surely his stock is dwindling by the week with no real meaningful football.

Young Hirsty in big demand stated the thread - 25/2/16

Well, seems like Wednesday have done well to keep potential buyers at bay for the last 18 month.

Since then though, what has this lad actually done with Wednesday ?

I know he has done well on England duty, but whats the attraction when it comes to bread n butter stuff for his club.

Maybe he should come to the Lane and see if Wilder can develop him.

Its a funny old situation.

When does his current contract end, anyone know ?

Surely his stock is dwindling by the week with no real meaningful football.

I don;t think there is any chance of him going to the Lane .Can you imagine all that ranting and raving at sheff 6.Which is a pity I think for the lad him self .It could not be better at one of the top academies in the country in his home town he would thrive .

Well since Hirst Snr resigned from the club he now sits in the south stand, he was having a pint adjacent one of the kiosks at the derby game. I also had a chat with Mel Sterland at a Q&A at S6 a few weeks ago and he said it is a wage issue that is stopping Hirst signing a contract, nothing to do with games played.

Which box were you in by the way?

I don't agree on him being stopped playing and at least put him in shop window at u23s level so teams will outbid each other, who knows if he will be as good as his dad but keeping him on sidelines not helping him or club

Guest sibon

Which box were you in by the way?

I asked him that a while ago. I'm very interested in his answer, as the South Stand is my natural habitat and I know quite a few of the box holders. A box number would help me to give credence to his claim. Even a vague position in the South would do.

Hirsty hasnt been in a box for some time, to my knowledge. I do know that he was sitting on the South for the derby because I spoke to him

I sincerely hope we get promoted, he gets a look in and becomes the next Vardy and his goals gets us into Europe, then he gets sold for £50m and earns £1m a month!!

I also hope he's reading this and if it happens he decides to give me 2% of his annual income.

Ah, the “ hope”

Ah, the “ hope”

I rarely post anymore, the real banter has gone but ....

Just to clear this up.

This was a post made after a few too many pints of the old "do as your told",

In which I openly admitted I'm hurting at the fact united are doing better than us in the league, hurting that united beat us, hurting that united fans have a lot more to sing about atm, hurting that everything Wednesday seems to touch atm turns into a complete fiasco (ticket prices, shirts, hirsty, results etc) and the fact this is giving united more ammunition to laugh at us.

It also expressed my hopes for a rapid decline in uniteds fortunes, with a rapid upturn in my own clubs fortunes, although not expressed as graciously.

The post must have been removed by the mods, I did check my posts the morning after and it wasn't there, although I did have a vague recollection of posting some not very nice things.

Anyway.

Hope uniteds decline starts very soon and we end up top 2.

I rarely post anymore, the real banter has gone but ....

Just to clear this up.

This was a post made after a few too many pints of the old "do as your told",

In which I openly admitted I'm hurting at the fact united are doing better than us in the league, hurting that united beat us, hurting that united fans have a lot more to sing about atm, hurting that everything Wednesday seems to touch atm turns into a complete fiasco (ticket prices, shirts, hirsty, results etc) and the fact this is giving united more ammunition to laugh at us.

It also expressed my hopes for a rapid decline in uniteds fortunes, with a rapid upturn in my own clubs fortunes, although not expressed as graciously.

The post must have been removed by the mods, I did check my posts the morning after and it wasn't there, although I did have a vague recollection of posting some not very nice things.

Anyway.

Hope uniteds decline starts very soon and we end up top 2.

Ey up Webby, did you ever find a Thai/Kick Boxing class for your kids in your area? Hope you found somewhere decent pal.