I would like to invite..

Hello, I would like to invite any classic car owners to our event at the RSPCA Sheffield Animal Centre at Stadium Way in Attercliffe S9. The event is our Easter Market and we are looking for a Maximum of 3 Classic cars and maybe 2 Classic bikes to display their vehicles along side a Vintage bus in our Car Park at the centre.

The time for this event will be from 10.30 until 15.00, we would like to invite you to stay for the full event, but we understand how precious your vehicles and your time is.

If you would like to attend this event, please PM me with your details so that I can book you in for the day. This is a first come first serve basis and I cannot guarantee more than three cars and 2 motorbikes.

Should you need any further details, feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

The date for this event would be a great deal of help (Sorry Smithy266) The event is 19th March 2016.

Edited by Pip Morgan
Forgot to give you the date.

Sorry Smithy 266.

The date for this event is 19th March 2016

Thanks,

A pity, I am away that day, or else I could have bought my erm....... Morgan.

Hello again smithy 266, if I had a license, I could have took your erm.... Morgan for you, that way you could have shown your car and had a relaxing time away.

Thanks anyway for the response.

---------- Post added 02-03-2016 at 16:55 ----------

Does anyone have an old classic car that they would love to show at our Easter Market Event. The date for this Market is the 19th March 2016 at Stadium Way, Sheffield.

The event starts at 10.30 and finishes at 3.00 and we can accommodate 3 Cars along side a Vintage bus that will be there from the South Yorkshire Transport Museum. I will need to know how many people are interested, no later than Saturday 05/03/2016 please.

Thank you.