The Battle of Yorkshire Fight Results

Hi everyone

Who here came to the battle of yorkshire at Skate Central Arena?

There was a LOT of media hype surrounding the big ISKA Title fight between Marsdens all styles Joe Hughes and AFK's famous Yousif Ibrahim

Also a lot of people were interested in the 63.5kg 4 man K-1 tournament featuring up and coming star Brandon Gethin from Joe McGovan's gym and 3 more up and coming young lads.

MMA Fights featured AFK's "Pakistani Hercules " Mujjy Ahmed and 2 very good fighters from Stocksbridge's Steel Evolution gym based at Vision health and fitness (near LIDL)

Dont forget the girls !!!!

Heather Marsden , daughter of Simon Marsden as well as girls from Kapap gym and Pride Martial Arts .

Results to follow shortly as to who beat who.

Feedback on the fights and the event please?

Kind Regards

Farhad Ali

AFK Kickboxing

Edited by chefkicker
Common courtesy

Have to say Farhad it was a really good night. Some really good fights.

One of my favourites was the bloke from JMG, Richard in think his name was ?. How he took those leg kicks and carried on to win was pretty impressive. If there is a definition of determination that sums it up.

Speaking of fighting events, this was THE BEST show ive ever been to in sheffield ! The night was a bit long but the standard was incredible :)

Yousif Ibrahim from AFK is amazing

Speaking of fighting events, this was THE BEST show ive ever been to in sheffield ! The night was a bit long but the standard was incredible :)

Yousif Ibrahim from AFK is amazing

Thank you for your support Toreador

AFK had straight wins on this show , I must admit it's not easy to get results

I've had to work very hard with my fighters