Now tv box any good

Does anyone know if the now tv box from skyis worth getting we want sky sports but not the freeview channels at the moment we got sky but it's so expensive

If you have a decent internet connection Now tv should work fine. After that it's a case of whether you think the subscription charges are worth it. I have Sky but no movies or sports. I don't watch that many movies and only wanted sports for the F1. I only subscribed to Now tv when there was definitely something I wanted to see so have saved a huge amount instead of taking out a full package with Sky.

I have a couple of the white Now tv boxes which I'm giving away for free. If you want one PM me. You'll need to collect from near Meadowhall.

for the entertainment channels it's great - £7 a month gets you sky one, Atlantic, fox, living and a few others.

For sports though it's £30 a month.

I was thinking of going on Netflix and trying that for a month, only trouble is my download speed is only about 2mbps so not sure what it will be like. I have viewed Youtube on the TV and that seems ok but not sure if it would be ok for a movie.

freeview channels are what its says on the tin or box as so,they are free to watch but you need the right equipment to view,smart tv or top box.

I was thinking of going on Netflix and trying that for a month, only trouble is my download speed is only about 2mbps so not sure what it will be like. I have viewed Youtube on the TV and that seems ok but not sure if it would be ok for a movie.

You might be pushing it on 2, maybe ok on SD. On their site there's a list of speeds. Try the free month if they still do it. Just remember to cancel before the months up.

If you have a decent internet connection Now tv should work fine. After that it's a case of whether you think the subscription charges are worth it. I have Sky but no movies or sports. I don't watch that many movies and only wanted sports for the F1. I only subscribed to Now tv when there was definitely something I wanted to see so have saved a huge amount instead of taking out a full package with Sky.

I have a couple of the white Now tv boxes which I'm giving away for free. If you want one PM me. You'll need to collect from near Meadowhall.

You might be able to save a small amount of cash and get hd added and cancel sports as f1 comes as part of the hd pack....but just check with sky first that it's still the case !

You might be able to save a small amount of cash and get hd added and cancel sports as f1 comes as part of the hd pack....but just check with sky first that it's still the case !

I have HD but no F1. I asked and was told F1 only comes with the full sports package these days.

Wysiwyg now tv box is crap iv bought one have good signal but don't work as good plus the film's on there should be free but u have to pay for them so don't get one

I have HD but no F1. I asked and was told F1 only comes with the full sports package these days.

Its pretty poor that they won't just let you have F1.

I have the HD Pack and no Sky Sports and still get the F1 channel.