How to sell a house quickly?

Is the property leasehold or freehold? This can have a marked effect on a sale if the property is leasehold as I found out when selling mine.

Nobody in Sheffield cares so long as it has a long lease at a low level.

There's a huge amount of leasehold property with 1000 year leases at £2.50/annum, or similar.

Re the Garage - because of the angle of the photo/position of the garage it looks like it belongs to next door.

In regards to your tenants "house sitting", are these tenants real tenants as in paying to rent or friends? I ask because if these are not friends and decide not to move out then you the house won't be empty in April. This is what would put me off knowing that your tenants could be awkward and refuse to leave. It could end up being months down the line before it was all sorted out.

When I was house hunting I am afraid I ruled out anything with sitting tenants for this reason (plenty of houses without them, so why take the risk they don't actually leave?). So maybe after April it might have a larger market of buyers once it has no tenants.

When I was house hunting I am afraid I ruled out anything with sitting tenants for this reason (plenty of houses without them, so why take the risk they don't actually leave?). So maybe after April it might have a larger market of buyers once it has no tenants.

Yes we also ruled out too. We did consider one at first but then we couldn't get a viewing because the tenant wasn't allowing people in as they wanted to buy it themselves. After that never considered another one just not worth the hassle.

To be honest Ash I'm currently selling my last property and I'm totally out of the game, too much hassle with tenants, unpaid rents and houses left in an absolute state. I've found a new, enjoyable tax free way of making money that I now do in my spare time.

Come on then..spill the beans :D:suspect:

He's taken up knitting and selling jumpers at car boots. :D

He's taken up knitting and selling jumpers at car boots. :D

Nearly right, the jumpers are for cats. :thumbsup: