Nightmare or comedy ? Boris and Trump, together..

Get used to it... If we Brexit - it's happening!

http://imgur.com/gallery/A0VP0kS

Will be very interesting... But isn't there an old Chinese curse that says 'May you live in interesting times'...?

As I watched Boris Johnson making his bid to be Prime minister (sorry, backing the campaign to leave the EU) I couldn`t help wondering what the odds are on Boris being PM and Donald Trump being US President at the same time.

You couldn`t make it up, the world`s gone mad. If Spitting Image were still going they`d go into overdrive and probably self destruct.

Is it a nightmare, or could it happen........

has anyone actually seen these two together???

As I watched Boris Johnson making his bid to be Prime minister (sorry, backing the campaign to leave the EU) I couldn`t help wondering what the odds are on Boris being PM and Donald Trump being US President at the same time.

You couldn`t make it up, the world`s gone mad. If Spitting Image were still going they`d go into overdrive and probably self destruct.

Is it a nightmare, or could it happen........

Trump may win the primaries but even if he gets all the votes his party can still choose someone else to run for the presidency. He wont win the presidency because the people that run things (business's and banks also known as donors) wont allow it. Trump needs no one elses money to do what he is doing and so these donors wont have any influence over him should he win. They just wont allow that to happen.

has anyone actually seen these two together???

Now there`s a question.....................

Trump has exactly zero chance of winning the presidency. He's doing well in the Republican race due to split votes amongst the other more moderate candidates.

His xenophobic rhetoric goes down a treat amongst 30-40% of Republicans but won't work on a national vote.

The day when President Trump first met Prime Minister Johnson.

What did they discuss?

L'Oreal, because they're worth it.

:hihi: you win!

L'Oreal, because they're worth it.

A very clever man who deliberately cultivates the buffoon image. At least he's made the right decision!

He reminds me of the Emperor Claudius, who in order to stay safe when all around him others were being murdered, cultivated the same persona - no mean Machiavelli is our friend Boris.

I don't worry about Donald I think Hillary will 'trump' him.

I'm all for Trump for president!........politics need a good shake up.People are unhappy with the status quo, why not chuck a match in the fireworks box!

Anyway we all know in the unlikely event Trump becoming president,he will not be allowed to do half the things he would like and would have to "settle down".......meanwhile it would be very entertaining and I can think of lots of leaders of countries that are/have been much worse than Trump.

It's not a Boris-Donald double act, you all forgot the third act: Putin.

...this will end well :twisted:

Don't forget Ivanov, Le Pen, Thulesen Dahl, Ã…kesson, Brunner, Strache, Orban etc, etc, who all lead a far right/nationalist party in Europe that either holds power, shares power or is getting close to power. Europe unity is under threat.

There is a huge political shift going on across the West and it is driven by frustration with a ruling political elite who seem to care nothing for the will of the people they serve. Arrogance means the art of political compromise has been lost and as such the (safe) middle ground is being abandoned as views become increasingly polarised and entrenched. It's certainly no comedy.

I'm all for Trump for president!........politics need a good shake up.People are unhappy with the status quo, why not chuck a match in the fireworks box!

Anyway we all know in the unlikely event Trump becoming president,he will not be allowed to do half the things he would like and would have to "settle down".......meanwhile it would be very entertaining and I can think of lots of leaders of countries that are/have been much worse than Trump.

Err, not if it`s the most powerful and influential country in the world. Even more so if there`s any chance we`ll be leaving the EU and striking out on our own. Not that I think we should, but that`s another tale.......