Dog fouling on Parsonage St

Despite reporting the dog fouling and I know fellow residents have done the same, we are still experiencing this foul and disgusting act on our street. Again it has happened tonight in the same spot, despite neighbours clearing it up previously. Any idea who this could be? :rant:

Edited by Bellabella

Set up a neighbourhood dog poo watch, find out which dog it is, follow the person home and put it through their letterbox (obviously bag it first!)..........and I'm being serious. Disgusting filth. It's not the dogs fault, poor dog

Yes, it is disgusting along there. I walk that way with my children regularly and have to watch them like hawks to make sure they don't step/fall in anything. I also jog along there when it's dark and use the road rather than the path to avoid any unpleasant encounters.

I saw the notices on lamp posts a couple of weeks ago. Obviously, it did not do any good....

I agree it is absolutely disgusting. Clearly the dog is in need of attention too. Anyone know who is responsible? We have our suspicions. This is not just a queston of occasional poos but bloody big dollops outside people's gates on a daily basis. Revolting. Please report to council and the RSPCA if you know or see anything.

i put the signs up btw...I have a little dog and think anyone who cares about their pets and has respect for their neighbours would never do this! I did/do not know who did it but said so to scare those idiots..worked for a while!

Sorry to continue the rant but i put up another sign tonight...enough is enough!! Please take pics and report this irresponsible sod to the council. Be on watch between 5 and 7.30 think this is the time that poor dog is taken out....

Walkley dog poop vigilantes will prevail!!

---------- Post added 23-02-2016 at 07:06 ----------

I clocked the prime suspect this morning. 6.30 - earlier than i usually walk my dog. I must say i did not see his dog doing any poos but watched him and he was the same person id'd by another resident.

Description:

About 5ft 9-10, very slim, about 18-25 (hard to tell he had a black beanie hat pulled down low). He is clearly a manual worker, had a reflective jacket on. The dog is a light brown medium sized (ie: small lab) staffy cross - in fact might be a lab staffy cross, had longer legs than a staffy. Docked tail looks like it has had the end off not a short docked tail. Female dog.

Watched as he walked down Providence Road then across the grass onto Parsonage street and went into the address that was identified earlier near the top of the bend opposite Cresella works. Think i could see a light on so might have sussed the exact address but not putting it on here...

Will be out walking my dog same time tomorrow with phone just in case I catch the dog fouling.

Edited by popmusik

Thanks...will have a quiet word with 'Toby'....seriously though, this dog must be unwell given the amount that's left.

I'm no vet, but I would have serious concerns about the health of that dog. Without wanting to be too graphic, I suspect that this makes it more difficult to clean up..... not that that's any excuse for causing such a foul mess.

I'm no vet, but I would have serious concerns about the health of that dog. Without wanting to be too graphic, I suspect that this makes it more difficult to clean up..... not that that's any excuse for causing such a foul mess.

:confused:

If no-ones seen the culprit in action how can anyone be sure that it's poor old Toby?

He always gets blamed on here for a lot of the **** we have to put up with...

... but I thought he was confined to the airways not the footpaths? :huh: