Independent Cafe/Restaurant magazine

My apologies if this is not allowed but just wanted to get some views from my fellow forumers about a new magazine I'm planning to launch soon.

I noticed that among the vast amount of food magazines out there, nobody has really focused on the independent businesses who don't always get the attention they deserve for their quality of food. Based on this, I've decided to create a magazine about the great independent cafes and restaurants all around us that we may not know about. I'd appreciate it, if you're interested in this, to complete the short survey below so I can get an idea of what people want from this type of magazine. Failing that, replying to this thread with any thoughts or suggestions about my idea would be welcomed.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PHXZGC9

Thank you :)

Your survey is very limiting, only being able to select one answer when folk may have two.

And doesn't exposed magazine do this already?

I've made a few changes to the survey to hopefully make it more user-friendly. Any more responses would be greatly appreciated!

My apologies if this is not allowed but just wanted to get some views from my fellow forumers about a new magazine I'm planning to launch soon.

I noticed that among the vast amount of food magazines out there, nobody has really focused on the independent businesses who don't always get the attention they deserve for their quality of food. Based on this, I've decided to create a magazine about the great independent cafes and restaurants all around us that we may not know about. I'd appreciate it, if you're interested in this, to complete the short survey below so I can get an idea of what people want from this type of magazine. Failing that, replying to this thread with any thoughts or suggestions about my idea would be welcomed.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PHXZGC9

Thank you :)

i am assuming this will be a free mag?? paid for by advertising and feature pages??

Well I totally disagree how about...

City Mag

Now Then

Westside

Exposed

Sixer

to name a few.....

Well I totally disagree how about...

City Mag

Now Then

Westside

Exposed

Sixer

to name a few.....

Not read a few of them but westside and sixer are the same outfit and only ever say gaffs are brilliant because they only review places that take out paid adverts.

Tripadvisor is far more informative.

Not read a few of them but westside and sixer are the same outfit and only ever say gaffs are brilliant because they only review places that take out paid adverts.

Tripadvisor is far more informative.

Just looked into them they cant be doing that bad as they've been going for 30 years in Sheff

Just looked into them they cant be doing that bad as they've been going for 30 years in Sheff

30 years ago idiots would pay attention to a positive review next to an ad for the same gaff. Only colossal belters would these days.

only ever say gaffs are brilliant because they only review places that take out paid adverts..

That's the basis of the whole magazine trade