Bristol street motors

Has anyone had any experience with Bristol street motors, good or bad?

one of my elderly relatives recently took out a lease vehicle via Bristol Street and was very happy with the service provided. He didn't feel they were pushy in any way on his several visits to the show room and found them pleasant and helpful.

Agreed. My son in law has bought three cars from them to date, and has received excellent service throughout. Just to add, his last car was situated at their Newcastle branch, and they got it down to Sheffield the next day for him.

10/10.

They messed up a couple of times with our car but put it all right on the whole they are very good.

I got a lease car in September and they were really good. What they quoted first was a lot more than was quoted from another company. But they were able to bring it right down for me. Really good customer service. I would recommend them

Had my car there once, never again.

I have considered buying new one but changed my mind since. Not there.

I would not let them change tyre on a wheelbarrow.

Bought a Nissan van from them in Sept last year and was very pleased with the service we received,so yes we would buy from them again and recomend them to friends and colleagues etc

Have to have my Nissan serviced there to keep the Manufacturers Warranty , will carry on after it has expired as the service is excellent and price competetive

top class service helped with shortfall lease deposit ,very good cannot be faulted and put in half a tank of diesel,unlike most that charge or only give you enough to get to nearest petrol station,the best garage I have ever dealt with

We got a lease car from the Sheffield depot before it became Bristol Street. There was a lot wrong with the car and they cancelled the lease and started a new one.

Overall very good. However the new one still has a few noises, which we can hear, but they apparently can't!

When you call their call centre to book services and fault finding, you are told that there may be a £70 diagnosis fee for finding the fault! So far we haven't been charged this and I'm not sure exactly what the criteria is for charging.

Generally speaking I think they are OK, would go back.