Anyone know a family with the surname Hubble?

could you help me anyone know a family with the surname hubble

yes a paul hubble lives at ballifield .he has a son called david

hiya lint paul hubble is my uncle his wife is catharine and david is my cousion he as sister called claire who is married with a child may i as you how you know them

hiya lint paul hubble is my uncle his wife is catharine and david is my cousion he as sister called claire who is married with a child may i as you how you know them

lisa this is mum i can trace your family tree,i am a full member of genes reunited i have reunited jay with his brother he has got a little girl now and settled down with a lass. i have traced my mums half brothers and sisters,one of them lives in australia.i have traced my cousins as well my nans brothers family.give my love to freya beth and harrison.love you loads sweetheart.the funeral went ok nans at rest now.give nan shirley a ring love. all my love mum jay laura and lewisxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my two children went to school with david and i work at same place as paul

Used to be a Nursing Officer at the NGH called Miss Hubble in the 1970's / 80's

could you help me anyone know a family with the surname hubble

hi i used to know a family called Hubbble lived in beighton think they lived on manvers road cant right remember.

Think the dad was called Colin and daughter called Lisa.

Used to be a Nursing Officer at the NGH called Miss Hubble in the 1970's / 80's

hi betty nice to know that would u b able to trace of her at all

hi i used to know a family called Hubbble lived in beighton think they lived on manvers road cant right remember.

Think the dad was called Colin and daughter called Lisa.

hiya it is lisa how are you love:thumbsup:

Sorry Lippylisa - she retired many years ago - not even sure if she is still alive !

hiya it is lisa how are you love:thumbsup:

hi ya lisa how was ya day at bridlington, was'nt it hot. saw ya on the rides ya big kid lol. anyway take care n please keep in touch.

hi ya lisa how was ya day at bridlington, was'nt it hot. saw ya on the rides ya big kid lol. anyway take care n please keep in touch.
had a really gud day thnks love i didnt think it was that hot at all it was just rite for me .only went on the one ride.did you know my grandad ernest passed away monday nite so feeling verry upset at moment i will stay in contact anyhow on here all time so take care