19th March, SWFC v Charlton. Ticket offer

Still £50 for me to send my Owls girls, thats before the extras too, still above my pay grade...

You have a month to save up. Come on, I'll lend you my half and half scarf:cool:

One problem, we always lose to Charlton!

Now you've gone and done it! Lol

You have a month to save up. Come on, I'll lend you my half and half scarf:cool:

Ur joking, i work for the NHS...:hihi::hihi:

It's hardly a fantastic offer, this what prices should be

Indeed but in context fantastic in comparison to the usual prices.

Mel - Yes I doubt the club would be putting on this offer against Middlesbrough, Derby etc. HOWEVER this is a small small step in the right direction.

Also my main point is if we can show that such prices can put 10000 on the attendance then this is good from an atmosphere/feelgood point of view. But more importantly to Mr Chansiri 30000 at these prices would be better than the 20000 we got against Brentford at current prices.

The current pricing policy is a disaster with the football were playing we should be attracting fans back who haven't been for years. We need to show put these 'offers' on more regularly and fans will come back/get hooked. Then with bigger gates when offers on on, hopefully the matchday pricing may be revisited to then hopefully ensure new/returning fans come more often.

Indeed but in context fantastic in comparison to the usual prices.

Mel - Yes I doubt the club would be putting on this offer against Middlesbrough, Derby etc. HOWEVER this is a small small step in the right direction.

Also my main point is if we can show that such prices can put 10000 on the attendance then this is good from an atmosphere/feelgood point of view. But more importantly to Mr Chansiri 30000 at these prices would be better than the 20000 we got against Brentford at current prices.

The current pricing policy is a disaster with the football were playing we should be attracting fans back who haven't been for years. We need to show put these 'offers' on more regularly and fans will come back/get hooked. Then with bigger gates when offers on on, hopefully the matchday pricing may be revisited to then hopefully ensure new/returning fans come more often.

Best post on here about pricing imo

I'm sure I heard this on 5 Live at the weekend:

The Liverpool fans, following their owners backtracking on the proposed £77 ticket hike, have already 'suggested' that the existing £59 maximum price is still way too high, and that they, and lots of other Premier League fans have poo pooed the 20 is plenty movement, and are to push for '£10 for all' prices throughout the whole League.

Bearing in mind the present TV deals (which will only get higher) they have been in touch with one (or more) Premier League club owners who allegedly agreed that Premier league clubs could easily let ALL fans in for free, and that they should seriously consider it.

I know Mr C couldn't contemplate this at S6 in this League at the moment, but it's good to see that action is happening around us, and around the country as well.

Premier League players wages should be looked at next.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Best deal in the championship,works out at £4 per Wednesday goal

Best deal in the championship,works out at £4 per Wednesday goal

Based on the current policy or £20 tickets. Whichever this isn't really relevant.

Even if we had won every home game 5-0 there would still be a great number of fans who either can't afford current prices or won't pay it out of principle. I can see the view of the stay away fans if I didn't have a season ticket I couldn't afford or justify the match day prices.

This is a time for bringing back fans/attracting new fans not alienating many people as is what had happened this session.

This is a time for bringing back fans/attracting new fans not alienating many people as is what had happened this session.

I couldn't agree more. Very disappointed with the pricing policy although I feel the perception is worse than the reality and the club has only itself to blame if that's the case.

£10 adult and I might go again wi kids but just cant afford it , it would cost £40 + for me n kids .

Depends how old the boy is:)

In addition, the fat and salt content of SWFC V Charlton is likely to be less life-threatening than a Pizza Hut pizza.

Has Tango been banned then? :hihi:

---------- Post added 15-02-2016 at 20:03 ----------

I'm sure I heard this on 5 Live at the weekend:

The Liverpool fans, following their owners backtracking on the proposed £77 ticket hike, have already 'suggested' that the existing £59 maximum price is still way too high, and that they, and lots of other Premier League fans have poo pooed the 20 is plenty movement, and are to push for '£10 for all' prices throughout the whole League.

Bearing in mine the present TV deals (which will only get higher) they have been in touch with one (or more) Premier League club owners who allegedly agreed that Premier league clubs could easily let ALL fans in for free, and that they should seriously consider it.

I know Mr C couldn't contemplate this at S6 in this League at the moment, but it's good to see that action is happening around us, and around the country as well.

Premier League players wages should be looked at next.

Apparently while Liverpool cancelled that £77 highest price ticket, they also cancelled all the categorisation of matches, so instead of having a Cat C game against Bournemouth or Villa, all games are that full price now - and some worked it out that they could end up paying more after that protest! The LFC board weren't quite as giving as it first seemed.

Edited by sheff71

Apparently while Liverpool cancelled that £77 highest price ticket, they also cancelled all the categorisation of matches, so instead of having a Cat C game against Bournemouth or Villa, all games are that full price now - and some worked it out that they could end up paying more after that protest! The LFC board weren't quite as giving as it first seemed.

For once, I agree with the Liverpool fans and I hope that they continue to press for the £10 figure.

It's a North and South thing I suppose, and a principled thing as well.

The prices at Arsenal and Chelsea are outrageous.

The clubs have enormous windfalls from Sky and BT, so to add to this by fleecing supporters is disgusting.

Some clubs call their fans 'customers' these days!

CUSTOMERS?????? !!!!!!!

I'd love to see every fan keep away from every club for televised games and let the millions see what a totally empty stadium looks like.

I say tenner a game, full house every week, family atmospheres, and becoming the working man's game again.

The game appears to be run by Adolf Hitler and David Cameron, and has been for far too long. It's time to arrest the rip off attitudes.