19th March, SWFC v Charlton. Ticket offer

Adults £20

Concessions £15

Under 17s £10

Under 11s £5

Fellow Owls this offer is great, these are fantastic prices to watch the best football at Hillsborough in over 20 years.

Also let's take this opportunity to show our chairman if he does make a Saturday 3pm kick off affordable we will be there in increased numbers. Now let's get behind the lads! !!!!!!!!!!!

The team deserve much bigger crowds .... Some of the play and individuals in the side are the best for almost 20 years...

Unfortunately ticket prices are the biggest stumbling block for a lot of people this season,plus it's easy to sit and watch it on TV .... consequently £20 per ticket should really encourage a decent crowd ....

Don't forget,your going to support Wednesday regardless of who the opposition is....

Will they do half and half scarves too?

Will they do half and half scarves too?

If that's what you want ...I'm sure you can get one

It's hardly a fantastic offer, this what prices should be

It is a fair price, for an excellent product. Sheri is correct, this team deserves to be seen by more Wednesday fans. There is something special happening, of that there is no doubt.

I suspect that this is Mr Chansiri finishing off his market research. A big crowd at these prices might just persuade him that this is the way to go. If it doesn't improve, I guess that he wil stick to his current pricing structure.

So, all of you who have stayed away because of the price, here is your chance to grab a bargain and influence the Chairman's opinion.

Mmmm, Pizza Hut, five people, £43.00. Me and the boy at a match, £40.00.

Watching your team whoop Charlton...priceless...

It is a fair price, for an excellent product. Sheri is correct, this team deserves to be seen by more Wednesday fans. There is something special happening, of that there is no doubt.

I suspect that this is Mr Chansiri finishing off his market research. A big crowd at these prices might just persuade him that this is the way to go. If it doesn't improve, I guess that he wil stick to his current pricing structure.

So, all of you who have stayed away because of the price, here is your chance to grab a bargain and influence the Chairman's opinion.

Still £50 for me to send my Owls girls, thats before the extras too, still above my pay grade...

Depends how old the boy is:)

In addition, the fat and salt content of SWFC V Charlton is likely to be less life-threatening than a Pizza Hut pizza.