Stranger danger -s5 area

Yesterday at 10:31pm 路

STRANGER DANGER WARNING S5 AREA. PLEASE SHARE TO GET THE WORD ABOUT!!!! My 15 year old daughter was walking alone on Buchannan Road today at 2pm when she was approached by a man in a car. He was beckoning her to get in and she ignored him and carried on walking. He carried on driving at her walking pace and was harassing her to get in the car. She saw a couple coming out of Derbyshire's and approached them and told them the man was following her. In the mean time the man pulled up outside the shops shouting 'Are you going to get in the then' making out that he knew her. He then walked towards her as if to go to a shop next door. The couple asked if she knew him as he seemed familiar. She went in Derbyshire's and called the police. He sneered through the window when he saw her on the phone and quickly drive off. He was a black male, mid to late 20's in a dark blue car that could have been a Corsa. He spoke with an unfamiliar accent. The passenger in the car was also late 20's, with a balding head. Please ensure that if your daughters are out in the area they go in groups and never alone. It's scary to think that this guy thinks it is ok to do this and get out of the car to intimidate young girls. Someone must know who these people are. The police are currently reviewing CCTV footage to try and determine who these scumbags are.

ABOVE -copy from facebook that's breing shared- thought id share on hear

STRANGER DANGER WARNING S5 AREA. PLEASE SHARE TO GET THE WORD ABOUT!!!! My 15 year old daughter was walking alone on Buchannan Road today at 2pm when she was approached by a man in a car. He was beckoning her to get in and she ignored him and carried on walking. He carried on driving at her walking pace and was harassing her to get in the car. She saw a couple coming out of Derbyshire's and approached them and told them the man was following her. In the mean time the man pulled up outside the shops shouting 'Are you going to get in the then' making out that he knew her. He then walked towards her as if to go to a shop next door. The couple asked if she knew him as he seemed familiar. She went in Derbyshire's and called the police. He sneered through the window when he saw her on the phone and quickly drive off. He was a black male, mid to late 20's in a dark blue car that could have been a Corsa. He spoke with an unfamiliar accent. The passenger in the car was also late 20's, with a balding head. Please ensure that if your daughters are out in the area they go in groups and never alone. It's scary to think that this guy thinks it is ok to do this and get out of the car to intimidate young girls. Someone must know who these people are. The police are currently reviewing CCTV footage to try and determine who these scumbags are.

Interesting choice of words. i wonder what they mean by that.:huh:

they probably didn't want to upset the pc lot on here :roll::hihi:

Scouse?

:)

Maybe he spoke like Chris Eubank. Proper English like.:P

Edited by GLASGOWOODS

Maybe they were from the Black country.

You know some were like Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall and Wolverhampton.

seriously , someone posts vital information that could help others and straightaway its picked to bits to find an agenda . I despair

My apologies.

If it were my daughter i too would be angry. As the poster says....Keep your kids in the know.

Full credit to your daughter for keeping her wits about her. Hope she's not too shaken up.

seriously , someone posts vital information that could help others and straightaway its picked to bits to find an agenda . I despair

I agree , always good to know things like this these days - everytime I see things like this I always remind my kids of the dangers ,:thumbsup: