Mosborough Dog Kennels

Hi,

Looking to put my dog in kennels for 4 night in April. Has anyone put their dog in Mosborough Kennels and would they recommend?

Thanks

Lauren

Just picked my dog and two cats up from there and they were fine. Been using them for a couple of years now and never had a problem, they stay two or three times a year. Only thing I'd say as a negative is my dog is a boxer bitch and a bit timid and she doesn't like the noise of other barking dogs but she'd have to put up with it anywhere.

I have used mosbrough kennels for years. Never had any problems. The young lady who runs the kennels is very friendly and very helpful if your dog/cat has any special requirements.

Thank you for your comments, I have booked him in, the young lady seemed really nice when we went for a look around

Ours have been going there for 12 yrs and we have never had any problems, they were brilliant with our oldest 2 dogs giving them their medication, who have sadly now passed away, but we will be taking our little one in as usual this year.