Dog friendly pubs & cafes in Sheffield.

Hello!

The previous posts on dog friendly pubs are all quite old so I thought perhaps we could get an updated list of pubs which are happy to have our four legged friends with us!

Cheers!

The Rising Sun on abbey lane is a dog friendly pub :)

Hallamshire House on Commonside.

Which area's are you thinking?

All areas of Sheffield really, for me it would be more north Sheffield, but I guess a list which covers the whole of Sheffield could be handy for dog owners.

All areas of Sheffield really, for me it would be more north Sheffield, but I guess a list which covers the whole of Sheffield could be handy for dog owners.

Ok, well if you like to walk your dogs around dungworth / Bradfield then nearly all of the pubs allow dogs, I think the pubs at stannington are the same.. There's a lovely pub called the Rivelin just up from rivelin valley road passed the S-bend..

If you like to go walking in the greno woods then there is about three pubs just before you head into the woods and they are also dog friendly...

Blake in Walkley and Sheaf View Heeley. Ask nicely and your dog will get a chew.

Guest makapaka

Why have the posts been removed for people not liking dogs in pubs?

Why have the posts been removed for people not liking dogs in pubs?

Because the thread title wasn't "do you like dogs in pubs?" perhaps?

The White Lion on London Road is also welcoming to dogs, as seems to be The Brothers Arms (formerly Shakespeare) in Heeley - though if there's music on at the White it can get a bit loud/busy

Guest makapaka

The White Lion on London Road is also welcoming to dogs, as seems to be The Brothers Arms (formerly Shakespeare) in Heeley - though if there's music on at the White it can get a bit loud/busy

I just realised this was post in the "going out" topic so fair does.

I would also mention the Sheaf View as being dog friendly at this point!

Heading out of town towards Chesterfield, The Travellers Rest in Apperknowle, and the Miners Arms in Hundall are both very dog friendly.

The Admiral Rodeny in Loxley, The old Mustard Pot near Stocksbridge, The Dore Moor Inn are some that come to mind.