Crafty People Needed!

I am a fundraising co-ordinator at the RSPCA Sheffield and we are starting a craft group. We have recently found out that our underfloor heating and boiler system will not last until the end of the year. We need to raise £10,000 to get this repaired asap to keep our animals warm.

The link to our current fundraising page: https://campaign.justgiving.com/charity/rspcasheffield/heating

The idea of the craft group is to make items to sell and raise funds at our events throughout the year and to make blankets, baskets and toys for our much loved animals.

Any craft is welcome and who knows you may even teach someone a new skill

The first session will be held on the 28th February 2016.

Session Fee: £3 per person

Session Time: 10.00 until 14:00

Refreshments free and cake available for a small fee

under 18's welcome but must be accompanied by an adult.

If you are interested please message me asap!

Hi I'm interested in getting involved I can do a few crafts and was thinking of doing a stall at your summer fair but didn't know how to go about it but any help you need I am very interested

Fizz xx

Hi Fizz,

Thank you so much for getting in touch. I look forward to seeing you on the 28th!

What craft do you take part in and like doing?

Sue

I sent you a private message, did you see it? I'm asking as I have an unread private message but can't seem to see who its from or get in to open it.

You can contact me via my waste management website in my signature if you need to. It will give you our email address.

Edited by Chez2