Web designer help?

Hello

Can anyone recommend a good web designer in Sheffield?

thanks

---------- Post added 09-02-2016 at 13:25 ----------

Don't want to do it myself but go into a shop and someone else do it

I can very highly recommend Nigel Dodds of we be local. He has designed my website and he does all my seo. Very happy with what he has done for me his number is 01143600600

Our preferred designer of choice is Fran Green.

Excellent communication (always a must), thorough and creative and a efficient, productive (and affordable) designer.

Edited by whitelion

I've always used a Mr Daniel Barnes who's always been able to offer me a great service for a very reasonable price.

Contact him on 07581730899

I am just building up my portfolio now if you want a free website have a look at andynortonfreelance.co.uk

This is not a recommendation but a piece of advice. Some "Web designers" are nothing of the such but people who will set up a WordPress/Web shop up for you and stick on a theme . Now there is nothing wrong with this persee if this is what you want or can't afford anything else. However if you need/want a custom design then you need to go to a real designer.

Some "Web designers" are nothing of the such but people who will set up a WordPress/Web shop up for you and stick on a theme . Now there is nothing wrong with this persee if this is what you want or can't afford anything else. However if you need/want a custom design then you need to go to a real designer.

Pre-existing themes are useful for clients on a tight budget. Not everyone has the knowledge or time to customise themes and retouch images, so having a designer manage it for them is a good solution.

'Real' designers may use themes and/or provide bespoke solutions, depending on the client's individual needs – and budget.

Not sure what you have wrote Rush Up really contradicts what I've said or adds to it either. As I said if they are on a budget then yes a theme is useful but I was pointing out that some "designers" can not design a custom website because they are not designers merely people who stick themes on.

Get in touch, i may be able to help

Edited by Jerky

May I suggest jerky that you buy a domain name and use it to have your own email address opposed to a Gmail one. Looks more professional even if your not a professional. The fact that you vastly undercut means you either don't value your work or you don't do the job properly. I would be worried about the second if I was a prospective client. It's the old thing of being too good to be true.

May I suggest jerky that you buy a domain name and use it to have your own email address opposed to a Gmail one. Looks more professional even if your not a professional. The fact that you vastly undercut means you either don't value your work or you don't do the job properly. I would be worried about the second if I was a prospective client. It's the old thing of being too good to be true.
It is not my mainjob Edited by Jerky