Smash FM - Sheffield Based EDM/Dance Music Radio

Smash FM

Hi I'm Danny Owner of Smash FM UK.

We are looking for students from Sheffield Hallam University to get involved in our station which popularity has snowballed currently receiving over 27,000 listeners a week and rising. We are a Dance/EDM based music station which is formatted similar to a typical Top40/CHR station yet showcasing local DJ's & Producers tracks & remixes.

We are looking for presenters to join our team to help grow popularity in the Sheffield/South Yorkshire area to help make the station more local and to put our selves into the public eye of the Sheffield students. We are hoping to launch

student nights which all the team will be involved in. If you are looking to get into radio we offer a great opportunity to play to a large audience and gain exposure for yourself or events you may run.

If you would like to know more please feel free to email us at smash-fm@hotmaildotcom

Please feel free to check us out on our website to see what Smash FM is all about. Click the link's in the signature or Google Smash FM UK

P.s it won't let me post links on here as it's a new account.

Edited by Smash FM

Bubzeh, it doesn't look too good on the 'Banter' front I'm afraid!.

Hi Danny, you should have no problem finding presenters for Smash FM, I see loads of 'Smashie & Nicey's' entering and leaving the 'Old Polytechnic' buildings, everyday! :hihi:

Hi Danny, you should have no problem finding presenters for Smash FM, I see loads of 'Smashie & Nicey's' entering and leaving the 'Old Polytechnic' buildings, everyday! :hihi:

Yeah, but they're the lecturers! :hihi::hihi:

Whilst trying to educate someone on "Banter" pulling out early 90's "Harry Enfield's Television Programme" references probably not a "Fab" place to start. "Nicey" try though. Worth mentioning while I'm here this is a voluntary role... Kinda like "Charidee Mate". You think this is bad banter? "You ain't seen nothing yet".....

You see how terrible that is.. That's what you have just referred to & thought was hilarious "Mate"

Edited by Smash FM