Ladybower Reservoir photography shoot

Join me in my latest YouTube video as I explore the possibilities around Ladybower Reservoir. Despite the less than perfect conditions, I aimed to capture creative images. Did I succeed?...

(Unfortunately fourm rules don't allow me to add a direct link at present, but use this search term on YouTube if you wish to view the video) :)

Landscape photography shoot at Ladybower Reservoir in the Peak District

Join me in my latest YouTube video as I explore the possibilities around Ladybower Reservoir. Despite the less than perfect conditions, I aimed to capture creative images. Did I succeed?...

(Unfortunately fourm rules don't allow me to add a direct link at present, but use this search term on YouTube if you wish to view the video) :)

Landscape photography shoot at Ladybower Reservoir in the Peak District

Thanks for posting this Craig, I enjoyed the video. It's inspired me to get out into the Peak District more often, not just when the whether is good!

Here's the link for others (as I am able to post it) -

Very good video Craig with lots of useful info. You really made the most of what seemed like a really dull day. I'm afraid we have lots of dull days here in the Peak, We had actual waves on the ladybower earlier on this week, I didn't have my camera with me but was really strange to see. Well done anyway and I'll keep an eye out for your other youtube videos.

Thanks Rossian for posting the link for me and glad both you and Sienna6 enjoyed it.

Hi Craig,

I took a browse as well. Really good and great for inspiration! Out of interest, what lens were you using for most of the shots?

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve.

Thanks.

The lens was the Olympus 12-40mm Pro. Are you an OMD user?

Hi Craig,

Afraid not - Nikon user here. Got a wide angle lens though so interested in trying to get out there and try it with those sort of shots :)

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve

Ok, well remember my lens is m43, so has a 2x crop factor. It's equivalent to a 24-80mm on a full frame camera.

Hi Craig,

That's cool, not full frame myself so a 1.5x here. A mixture of the wide angle and kit lens (or even the kit lens on its own) should cover that range. Now to trying and get out and try :)

Cheers

Steve