Anti-vaccine attitudes based on that false claim still exist

Vaccines are usually administered by a nurse in a room separate from others......

Not in most schools.

Well,we had 15 kids collapse recently at a Northampton school after receiving a vaccine.

Now I'd say collapsing is a pretty serious adverse reaction.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6889652/Horror-as-up-to-15-kids-COLLAPSE-after-having-jabs-at-school.html

Collapsing or fainting is actually a very common reaction for many people when faced with the 'ordeal' of receiving an injection. If one does it, it can easily trigger others via anxiety and other psychological magical tricks of the mind.

From your own link:

"The children were checked over and one in particular was taken to A&E for precautionary measures and later discharged with no further effects.

All children today are well and have suffered no long lasting ill effects."

...so no issue at all really.

It mentions in the article that 10-15 kids became unwell with one rushed to the hospital.

So its just a coincidence right!

How can you be so sure their collapsing was brought on from the fear of the needle?

Seems a very long bow to me you are drawing!

It mentions in the article that 10-15 kids became unwell with one rushed to the hospital.

How can you be so sure their collapsing was brought on from the fear of the needle?

Seems a very long bow to me you are drawing!

They were fine, your article says so. What more do you want?

The MMR vaccines have mercury in them I don't know how that can be good thing for a child of 18 months

Just try and educate yourself of some facts before posting incorrect twaddle.

Collective hysteria is anything but a coincidence. It is a proven and demonstrable psychological condition that you've probably suffered from it at some time. Am I correct in thinking that you are a Jeremy Corbyn fanboy?

How can you be so sure their collapsing was brought on from the fear of the needle? !

Nobody said it was.

I just don't believe that you're understanding the logic behind the NHS's position.

I'm HF autistic- logic is what I'm good at.

Thats also an argument for letting the chronically stupid off wearing seatbelts if they promise to cut down on drink driving.

Is it? How?

Here's my 'argument' again-

I know. I posted the link. I read the entire page.

Problem with-

"There’s no reason to make single vaccines available and every reason not to"

is that it's false. One reasons already been put forward on this thread i.e. it gives those dead set against the MMR an option other than not getting vaccinated at all.

It was aimed directly at the claim-

"There’s no reason to make single vaccines available and every reason not to"

and simply points out that the claim is wrong- clearly so, as, one such reason has been given on this thread i.e. it gives those dead set against the MMR an option other than not getting vaccinated at all.

A fundamental basis of successful logic is the identification of false premises- if the premises of an argument are faulty, then any argument built on those false premises are considered to be logically invalid.

My 'argument' above simply demonstrates that a premise of the NHS argument is false.

I'm HF autistic- logic is what I'm good at.

I'm only mentioning this because you brought up your ASD as evidence backing up your position.

You need to consider that you may also have difficulty with cause and effect and have inflexibility of thought, so you often see world in concrete terms.

I believe that this is what is happening here. You've decided that the MMR vaccine is a bad thing, and there isn't any information that I can present that will change your mind.

Edited by JFKvsNixon

We don't know what causes autism, so how do we know jabs aren't the cause of autism? What we do know is that there are far more cases of autism now than, let's say, a century ago.

We don't know what causes autism, so how do we know jabs aren't the cause of autism? What we do know is that there are far more cases of autism now than, let's say, a century ago.

The have been loads of research into searching for a link between MMR and autism, remember that MMR is widely used around the world, and as of yet no one has found and link.