Anti-vaccine attitudes based on that false claim still exist

Here's the conclusion from your link which does sum up the NHS's position nicely:

I know. I posted the link. I read the entire page.

Problem with-

"There’s no reason to make single vaccines available and every reason not to"

is that it's false. One reasons already been put forward on this thread i.e. it gives those dead set against the MMR an option other than not getting vaccinated at all.

Problem with-

is that it's false. One reasons already been put forward on this thread i.e. it gives those dead set against the MMR an option other than not getting vaccinated at all.

I just don't believe that you're understanding the logic behind the NHS's position.

Problem with-

Thats also an argument for letting the chronically stupid off wearing seatbelts if they promise to cut down on drink driving.

We can't make public health policy based on pandering to cretins.

I just don't believe that you're understanding the logic behind the NHS's position.

What is difficult to understand about:

Offering single vaccines to parents when all the evidence indicates that this is likely to put children in the UK at risk runs counter to all recent initiatives to make NHS practice evidence-based.

?

Well,we had 15 kids collapse recently at a Northampton school after receiving a vaccine.

Now I'd say collapsing is a pretty serious adverse reaction.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6889652/Horror-as-up-to-15-kids-COLLAPSE-after-having-jabs-at-school.html

We??

You're in Perth, Australia according to your profile.

The MMR vaccines have mercury in them I don't know how that can be good thing for a child of 18 months

Well,we had 15 kids collapse recently at a Northampton school after receiving a vaccine.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6889652/Horror-as-up-to-15-kids-COLLAPSE-after-having-jabs-at-school.html

Currently 'physically' well is an interesting turn of phrase... Sounds like some of them possibly fainted to me. This is not unknown following vaccinations/injections.

Without reading it I will guess that they were mainly girls and that it will turn out to be a case of collective hysteria.

If you had taken the time to read the article it was Northampton school for boys.

It also mentioned they became shortly after unwell after the vaccination.

"Upon administering the vaccine to a group of children, our school nursing staff noticed that a small number of children had become unwell and immediately stopped the immunisation session and withdrew the vaccine.

If you had taken the time to read the article it was Northampton school for boys.

It also mentioned they became shortly after unwell after the vaccination.

"Upon administering the vaccine to a group of children, our school nursing staff noticed that a small number of children had become unwell and immediately stopped the immunisation session and withdrew the vaccine.

It's probably just collective hysteria then. Girls just happen to be especially prone to it so it is usually a good guess.

Vaccines are usually administered by a nurse in a room separate from others.

A nice try Eric!

People will rationalise the evidence to fit in with their own reality.....

in this case Eric believing that vaccines are safe from such symptoms.

Vaccines are usually administered by a nurse in a room separate from others.

A nice try Eric!

People will rationalise the evidence to fit in with their own reality.....

in this case Eric believing that vaccines are safe from such symptoms.

I don't believe that there are never manufacturing problems with vaccines but they are virtually invariably totally safe and you obviously know bugger all about collective hysteria.