Website builder

Recommend me a reasonable website builder for my business...

Depends what you want your website to do and how you want it to do it. Do you have a plan? Otherwise it's like asking someone to decorate your house but not providing any detail.

Hi

I agree with Marx, like most things in life you have to have a plan.

Try to lay your pages that you think you need out in a layout a bit like a storyboard or family tree.

You know your business and what you have to offer.

You should know what your client base are looking for.

Any website builder/designer will need your help to understand where you are coming from and going to for that matter!

If you are a small business I strongly recommend you consider a DIY approach to building a website, as you will learn so much and keep control.

As a retired business consultant and builder of my own websites if you wanted to chat through your ideas before taking the plunge please feel free to make contact.

Cheers ;)

There are many free ones, like WordPress.

I am currently building my own website design company and have done 6 websites so far. I am currently building them for free so I can have examples of websites I have done on my website. andynortonfreelance.co.uk I can build you one.

tso hosting is better, its the same price as 1and1 however much more versatile.

if you use wordpress it supports it however on 1and1 when you use a plugin they no longer support you.

customer support emails generally take 48 hours on 1and1 tso reply within a couple of hours.

that's who I use all the time

I am currently building my own website design company and have done 6 websites so far. I am currently building them for free so I can have examples of websites I have done on my website. andynortonfreelance.co.uk I can build you one.

I don't mind paying if its a decent job I'll pm you my number,,