Time now mr Adkins to go

Despite his unpopularity with some fans Danny Wilson had the best stab at getting you out of L1 yet the board took the decision to sack him with about 5 games to go and a play off place guaranteed and put a rookie in charge, that is purely bad decision making at board level.

Play off places guarantee nothing,except you have another 2 games in the second chance saloon.What happened with the first chance?..........what happened when there was 'the gap'........and then after a while there was no 'gap'?........then what happened in that play off?..........chances came and went for him.There's plenty of Blades that asked for Chris Morgan to be made manager when he was at the club.

Edited by chalga

It seems to me that most blades on here have already thrown the towel in for this season ,still plenty games left if we can manage to get in the playoffs who knows what might happen we might be playing Wednesday next season and do the double over them so let's all be more positive have faith :)

It seems to me that most blades on here have already thrown the towel in for this season ,still plenty games left if we can manage to get in the playoffs who knows what might happen we might be playing Wednesday next season and do the double over them so let's all be more positive have faith :)

Playing Wednesday next season...?

Do the double over them....

I'll have a pint of whatever you've been drinking...:hihi::hihi:

mcCabe has to go , simple ! if Warnock is prepared to go to rotherham ,lets have him back at the lane . Id like to see the team play with passion .pride and the never say die attitude Warnock gave us . Im bored watching Adkins team , for all the reasons above .

Too late for this season, maybe next. Gone to Rotherham.

by sounds of it - ADKINS Going no-where , caught something on radio saying hes got backing of both owners and will serve his contract , what jest of it I make of it hes putting a long term plan in place .