Time now mr Adkins to go

This season is now a write-off, and it's no good sacking manager after manager. Adkins now has to make preperations for next season, and either sell unfavored players or pay their contracts up.

If we sacked our manager I would really consider not going until the current owners/boardroom left. They cannot keep blaming manager after manager, eventually the owners need to take ownership.

I've never been an Adkins out person but I would love to see the Back of McCabe. He's stated he won't put any more money into the club, if this is a 50/50 partnership then surely you go 50/50 on everything ?

If things don't change soon I can really see a boardroom split. Why should HRH pay for everything while McCabe sits there all smug ?

If we sacked our manager I would really consider not going until the current owners/boardroom left. They cannot keep blaming manager after manager, eventually the owners need to take ownership.

I've never been an Adkins out person but I would love to see the Back of McCabe. He's stated he won't put any more money into the club, if this is a 50/50 partnership then surely you go 50/50 on everything ?

If things don't change soon I can really see a boardroom split. Why should HRH pay for everything while McCabe sits there all smug ?

Genuine question, how long do you think it will be before the fans turn on the boardroom and protest on a big scale ?

At last the pennies dropped with a united fan, surely this has been obvious for a number of years and its easy to just keep blaming the manager.

Genuine question, how long do you think it will be before the fans turn on the boardroom and protest on a big scale ?

Things could change in the summer with a big clear out of deadwood & out of contract players. But we must bring in players who want to play for the club, are better than the player Nigel is replacing and not close to retirement. We as a club should be more than capable of snapping up the better players from this league who are young and willing to fight for their place in the squad.

If the above does not happen and or we offer new contracts to some of the players we have right now I suspect the fans would turn very nasty towards the current owners. So, I have to say once the Summer transfer window closes and we've re-built our squad.

At last the pennies dropped with a united fan, surely this has been obvious for a number of years and its easy to just keep blaming the manager.

I'm not just blaming the manager,I blame the manager and the players.People can blame boards all they want,unfortunately,there's plenty of proof that clubs who have far less resources than have been made available to managers at the Lane,are running on much lower budgets,with much less experienced managers than we have had,are identifying players in the loan and free transfer market,bringing them in and improving their teams .......enough to get promotion,or be up there challenging for it...........it's happened before and it's happening now........in the Tin Pot League.

I'm not just blaming the manager,I blame the manager and the players.People can blame boards all they want,unfortunately,there's plenty of proof that clubs who have far less resources than have been made available to managers at the Lane,are running on much lower budgets,with much less experienced managers than we have had,are identifying players in the loan and free transfer market,bringing them in and improving their teams .......enough to get promotion,or be up there challenging for it...........it's happened before and it's happening now........in the Tin Pot League.

If you get a team settled and a team that knows how eachother plays, get a good team spirit going you dont need to be world beaters but you cant do this changing managers every ten minutes :|

I don't know what everyone's problem is.

I for 1 am more than happy with the current situation at United.

mcCabe has to go , simple ! if Warnock is prepared to go to rotherham ,lets have him back at the lane . Id like to see the team play with passion .pride and the never say die attitude Warnock gave us . Im bored watching Adkins team , for all the reasons above .

mcCabe has to go , simple ! if Warnock is prepared to go to rotherham ,lets have him back at the lane . Id like to see the team play with passion .pride and the never say die attitude Warnock gave us . Im bored watching Adkins team , for all the reasons above .

I'm confused:

McCabe has to go and we bring in Warnock ? I assume you want rid of Adkins too then ?

Despite his unpopularity with some fans Danny Wilson had the best stab at getting you out of L1 yet the board took the decision to sack him with about 5 games to go and a play off place guaranteed and put a rookie in charge, that is purely bad decision making at board level.

I'm confused:

McCabe has to go and we bring in Warnock ? I assume you want rid of Adkins too then ?

Whats confusing?

Why would i want to keep Adkins after ive said his football is boring me ?

Before you reply to other posts read what it says !, its not hard .

Whats confusing?

Why would i want to keep Adkins after ive said his football is boring me ?

Before you reply to other posts read what it says !, its not hard .

:o

Calm down pal. The way I read it was that you wanted rid of McCabe to bring in Warnock. Don't get all defensive. I may have misread it, I'm only human and for that, I am sorry.

Also, you want Warnock in but hate boring football. Neil was not free flowing, silky smooth. He loves his big men up front, Wayne Allison, Shipperly, Stead to name three.

Edited by byeo