Time now mr Adkins to go

Yes it happened lol :hihi:

They were all waving there shoes in the air :hihi:

any video of it so i can prove it lol

Probebly as if i remember rightly it was on the news but never looked for a video of it.

found it on you tube lol so i was right wait till i get to work monday haha

Yeah ive just found it on youtube lol reyt funny ! :hihi:

You cant make it up ! :hihi:

Whats the significance off the shoes off lol ?

i have just put it on facebook and tagged my mates in it lol

Lol :hihi:

Cant believe they dont know about it and can picture the giving you a funny look thinking you were just winding them up !

Shoes on the other foot now ! :hihi: or in the air ......

Is this it?

Let him go and get who in?

Look how chopping and changing managers has worked previously

Let him go and get who in?

Look how chopping and changing managers has worked previously

Agreed, think United need to look at the bigger picture and stop looking at the 'supposed' failings of the manager year after year.

Adkins brought in Sharp, Hammond and Woolford, we don't help Sharp with the kind of supply he needs to be more successful and even though he has scored plenty it has been at the omission of other potential scorers, Hammond is just about ok but no better than what we already had and Woolford seems to me to be anonymous. The engagement of these players for me disrupted a set-up that was working reasonably well and lets face it we did better last season than this although we missed out. I don'know how other spectators feel but I myself have not enjoyed this season one bit, we were much better under Clough and I bet underneath the board are realising this.

Adkins brought in Sharp, Hammond and Woolford, we don't help Sharp with the kind of supply he needs to be more successful and even though he has scored plenty it has been at the omission of other potential scorers, Hammond is just about ok but no better than what we already had and Woolford seems to me to be anonymous. The engagement of these players for me disrupted a set-up that was working reasonably well and lets face it we did better last season than this although we missed out. I don'know how other spectators feel but I myself have not enjoyed this season one bit, we were much better under Clough and I bet underneath the board are realising this.

The board must also be wondering how Coventry City can be above us after spending 25,000 pounds on one player,and getting loans,frees and academy players to form the team,while we spend loads in comparison and start sinking.....and Gillingham as well,not to mention Millwall who paid one fee out for a Sheffield born player and the rest are loans,frees and academy players.

To get out of division 1 you need a manager with a decent plan, and a bunch of players to commit to that plan. The players also have to work hard on the training ground and on the pitch during the match. That's why you see a lot of small clubs winning promotion.

The mistake that the Blades are making is believing that having the best players is enough to gain promotion.