Time now mr Adkins to go

Now time for mr Adkins to go he's just ran out of excuses not much more you can say poor team ,poor board Sheffield United the team with no ambition

A disgrace to Sheffield football

Wondered when it would start lol :hihi:

Edited by Starlc

If I was him, I'd walk.

Your board are lying to the fans and not backing the manager. Why would you want to stay in an environment like that?

as i said before, that club / board have no ambition, they dont have any ambition to go up, youre staring a decade in league one straight in the face.

Wondered when it would start lol :hihi:

Well seeing as you're currently doing so well, which I acknowledge by the way, and of course wish you all the best in getting to the play offs, what tips could you give us, do our players need more to eat more turnips?

See you in 24 hours.

If I was him, I'd walk.

Your board are lying to the fans and not backing the manager. Why would you want to stay in an environment like that?

The manager always gets the brunt of it but in this case it is behind the scenes which is a fault. Shoes off ?

Well seeing as you're currently doing so well, which I acknowledge by the way, and of course wish you all the best in getting to the play offs, what tips could you give us, do our players need more to eat more turnips?

See you in 24 hours.

you need some investment, and some decent players bringing in, at the minute youre stuck in limbo with loads of deadwood players you cant seem to get rid of and so cant bring any better players in.

When the prince came on board we were ridiculed on here for our lack of investment, with the blades it was game changing.

Now we've got our own super rich owner whos invested, fairplay and it seems to be paying off currently

I think you are being harsh on NA however it would surprise me if he didn't know what the situation was with regard to the squad and what flexibility he had when he signed up. If he knew that things were going to be as they have turned out I would not have any sympathy but if he was told the same tissue of lies that have been dished out to all the fans then my heart goes out to him.

I think you are being harsh on NA however it would surprise me if he didn't know what the situation was with regard to the squad and what flexibility he had when he signed up. If he knew that things were going to be as they have turned out I would not have any sympathy but if he was told the same tissue of lies that have been dished out to all the fans then my heart goes out to him.

fairplay to him, he gave ALL the players a fair shot when he came in, however, a lot of fans are slating his choices of subs, AND playing players, some on the bench they say should be playing? like Done and Adams etc

Having a wild guess,I would have thought that he was brought in to do better than Nigel Clough did.McCabe said that one of the things that impressed him about Adkins was his ability to improve players...........he hasn't improved these,he hasn't even got as much out of them as Nigel Clough did.He said he won't bring in players who are no better than what we have........with the exception of Sharpe,he has already done that with the signings he made at the start of the season..........managers stand or fall on the decisions that they make..........it looks like Nigel Adkins is falling on his decisions.

Sacking the manager really doesn't help. Look at Clough at Burton now, outperforming the Blades with a much smaller club. Change needs to happen but it needs to be thought through for the Blades, it is clear there is a fundamental flaw in how they operate. You can't tell me Clough AND Atkins are rubbish managers, they aren't.

He hasn't had a season get and people want him gone. Madness. Alot of players can be moved on in the close season as they are out of contract. He needs to be given next season at least then see. Most blades were singing his praises at the start of the season saying there is no one better for this league but change can't happen overnight.