Where can l buy proper sausages in Sheffield?

I want to buy some proper bangers in Sheffield not Supermarket crap. Any ideas?

Any good butcher. My personal favourite is Wileys in Woodhouse village, their tomato sausages are awesome.

What happened to tomato sausages they were always my favourite ?

Mine too, supermarkets stopped selling them so I have to stock up from Willey's when I go over to see the folks.

You can get tomato sausage in the market. Any butchers tends to have loads of different types. I dont think they are all crap from Co Op, but if you wnat non packet sausages then the market is a good starting point. I like Funks in Hillsborough as well opposite B&M.

Kemke's Butchers on Abbeydale Road. Great sausages and nice people.

I want to buy some proper bangers in Sheffield not Supermarket crap. Any ideas?

I like the odd banger or two, what is your definition of a proper banger. One of my mates makes venison bangers and wild boar bangers, they are very tasty. Problem is he lives in Essex, so it's a bit far to nip off for a pound or two.

Angel.

yes sausages are mostly crap. of you had the skin cover for sausage making you good make really good homemade ones with cereals and meat and other ingredients pork and apple chicken and stuffing. cheese and onion and tomatoes. curried chicken. or other meats. yes meat and tomatoes is classic. they should sell cheap sausage makings machines to make any you like. cucumber ham and cheese and onion sausage lol. its endless. better than them silly flavored crisps you can buy these days

Our Cow Molly Farm at Dungworth. Mmmm delicious

The butchers on Norfolk hill,grenoside,the sausages are delicious,tomato especially,all made by them.

Moss Valley Fine Meats. A Sheffield farm that supplies a few local butchers.