Keeping up with the Khans, Thursday 9pm on Ch4

I lived there for a couple of years during the turn of the millennium.

And we all know what you're like ;);););););););)

I lived there for a couple of years during the turn of the millennium.

Did you know Sean and co?

And we all know what you're like ;)

You do?

:shocked::hihi:

Did you know Sean and co?

No.

Edited by *_ash_*

Controversal yes but people like that couple shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

oh my life i have just watched this!!

how are they allowed to have kids?? if ever there was a case for sterilisation his and hers that was it!! i cannot believe they will be allowed to bring a child up and "look after " it poor little thing it does not stand a chance:loopy:

I just hope their baby was adopted and would at least stand some chance in life.

With all the Hooha of Keeping up with the Khan's as I travel through Page Hall which I do regular I have noticed a lot of driver's rubber necking when they should be concentrating on the road.

Its obvious that there staking out landmarks from the serie's, there could be money to be made here :hihi:

I just caught up with the last episode, well... the main thing that I wanted to say is that Bug's parents should be very proud, it was so refreshing to see someone like that who thought so much and cared so much, and actually could be bothered to do something about it!

I just caught up with the last episode, well... the main thing that I wanted to say is that Bug's parents should be very proud, it was so refreshing to see someone like that who thought so much and cared so much, and actually could be bothered to do something about it!

Few and far between though. Good on the Slovaks that went with him and contributed.

These type of people are trying to get communities together and live decent lives. Communities are dead though, good or bad areas. The internet is largely responsible for it.

Few and far between though. Good on the Slovaks that went with him and contributed.

These type of people are trying to get communities together and live decent lives. Communities are dead though, good or bad areas. The internet is largely responsible for it.

I was saddened that only 2 people could be bothered to help, and shame on the British People complaining but doing nothing to help.

So sad but I have to agree there is very little community feeling anymore, People care nothing of each other, we are now living in a very selfish society :(

I was saddened that only 2 people could be bothered to help, and shame on the British People complaining but doing nothing to help.

So sad but I have to agree there is very little community feeling anymore, People care nothing of each other, we are now living in a very selfish society :(

I suggested this in this (or another thread I think) that people should look after outside their house. I do.

The same people though just say 'Not my job, it's councils'

It's always someone else problem these days. Same with all the political threads in here, the same people say same things.