Keeping up with the Khans, Thursday 9pm on Ch4

Sheffield may never recover from the bad publicity this will bring. The council should be ashamed they've let an area get so bad it becomes a feature in a scummy documentary like this.

I despaired at the couple in tonight's programme being allowed to bring a youngster into the world, thankfully social services seem to have done the right thing and taken it into care.

Nice to finally see where our taxes and council tax go, keeping people like them and the non working immigrants in housing benefits and hand outs.

The only people who've benefitted from the area are the canny landlords who bought up the cheap houses no one wants now to cram as many benefit recipients in as they could.

A depressing end to a series which confirms what everyone thought, it's probably even worse than we thought there.

i dont think monkey had anything to do with bringing a baby into the world,

name me one

Tripoli Airport. Except you didn't get a brush, or water. Must be the stinkiest holes in the ground I've ever encountered.

The Islamic system of arse wiping works very well, but you definitely need fresh water for cleaning and towels or some other means of hand drying. The most luxurious have a small adjustable hose which beats using toilet paper, especially when you have a runny-tummy as often happens in Mr Foreigner Land.

It's not very fair. Just portraying white people as scum. If one of the other groups were portrayed so unremittingly negatively there would be uproar. As far as I can see the producers of this programme want people to think that all the problems in Page Hall are because there are a few horrible nasty scummy white people who can't cope with all the wonderful noble migrants.

I feel sorry for the old white lady. The things she's saying about resentment and feeling driven out seem much worse than they are, because they've underplayed the problems with the new residents so much it seems totally over the top and unjustified. But when you actually know more about the problems in the area you know she's actually being quite restrained and what she's saying is quite fair.

They tried to downplay the connection of the fall in property prices by saying it was 'like many areas of the country' with falling prices. But it's specifically to do with problems in that area.

Very, very unfair portrayal.

---------- Post added 24-02-2016 at 22:46 ----------

Monkey's back on the p*** isn't he? Sure I saw him drunk somewhere around Xmas. Hope it was a brief fall off the wagon.

Monkey is usually at the side of the Double Diamond off licence drinking a can or two with the other drunk chavs that hang about around there.

Monkey is usually at the side of the Double Diamond off licence drinking a can or two with the other drunk chavs that hang about around there.

Thought as much. They did admit the kid wasn't his because, well, you could see he wasn't. He obviously thought it was his before he was born though.

It was sad though, he'd been brought up by an alcoholic mother and gone the same way. It sounds like the little boy might be adopted. Might actually stand a chance of some sort of life if that happens.

Sad people and a sad area unfortunately. Glad I won't see what it's become in 50 or a 100 years.

The final episode was great!

I've really enjoyed watching all four episodes and seeing what kind of characters live in Page Hall.

Sad people and a sad area unfortunately. Glad I won't see what it's become in 50 or a 100 years.

Yeah, it was so sad to watch...

... but I can't help thinking that life might be a bit better for eveyone if they all tried to get on a bit more...

but that's easier said than done, isn't it? :(

Sheffield may never recover from the bad publicity this will bring. The council should be ashamed they've let an area get so bad it becomes a feature in a scummy documentary like this.

Even if HS2 ran through Page Hall, I doubt if people would want to live there after this documentary.

Controversal yes but people like that couple shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

such as the so called "bert" and the other white people in the program, all lived there before the influx, when it was considered not a bad place to live.

such as the so called "bert" and the other white people in the program, all lived there before the influx, when it was considered not a bad place to live.

I lived there for a couple of years during the turn of the millennium.