DOG groomer wanted

Can anyone recommend a mobile groomer for a lhasa apso, hes nearly one, so his puppy fur is just about through, hes not matted or anything, I brush him every day, I dont want him shaving I just want his head and face doing and a general trim

Edited by MARY POPPINS

Liz and Blingy dogs is fab , she did my Sam and Badger last year , brilliant also most of my customers go to her too. i have about 9 customers with Liz now , all are very happy with her care of the dogs they have , including a couple with complicated coats , which need more than average hand cut or strip. Liz is a true animal lover and goes the extra mile for them

Edited by teeny

Big thumbs down from me for Blingy im afraid, she missed loads of the coat on my dogs and didnt even do their nails or feet properly. I use Woodseats Groomers, they are brilliant, they pick up and drop off for me, never had a bad experience and well worth the money

Blingy dogs for me too , Did a fantastic had strip and cut for my long haired monster.

Carleys cuts on nodder road is good always take my two shih tzus there I have them shaved but she does trim etc

Pics are on Facebook

will ask my neighbour as she has a mobile dog groomer and her dog always looks great. i can picture the van but can't remember the name. if you're not bothered about the mobile bit then i recommend the groomer (jackie) who works from the same place as mutlins doggy day care. if you ring that number you will get them. my dog had a bad experience of being shaved at a groomers and mutlins have really looked after him and he is always very happy being groomed there