Good Motorfactors

DMS (Dronfield Motor Spares) on Callywhite Lane in Dronfield is really good - they regularly get me Cortina bits within 24 hours of asking. Sometimes same day.

Alan Kays at handsworth and doncaster are brill

Another vote for Sheffield Imported here.

I would *avoid* Euro Car Parts. I've been supplied with the wrong things and things that break after two weeks more than once, not impressed at all with the service or quality.

I've used Mosborough Motor Spares for the last 20 years - '73 Jensen Healey, '66 Series 2A Landie, '84 MG Montego, '87 Audi 80, Air Portable Landie, coupla Mercs, various cars of my neighbours, the list goes on & on, all catered for. Prices good, service good & they'll give advice if possible. I agree about GSF, too. Pain in the ... getting there, though.

ROAD/RALLY CHAUCER ROAD . GOT MY VOTE BEEN GOIN THERE SINCE IT OPEN . IVE GOT ACCOUNT THERE NOW . with a big discount ben who runs the shop his knowledge is out standing he always advises you wats best ....yer road/rally best shop in south yorkshire ...

GSF for me! I have MK2 Golf and they have most things on the shelf, however if not its ordered and there the next day and in some cases the same afternoon.

yes i go to gsf their not to bad with their prices..iv bought parts for my passat and its the real part.not like off ebay from india or china plus they will diliver..10 out of 10

Neepsend motor factors , on the bottom of rutland road, best prices around for sure and all the staff are very experienced and know there stuff .

pcs claycross are always good rimmer bros on net for rover parts