Mosborough traffic lights

Fed up of idiots who shouldn't have a driving license coming down from Plumley and turning right at Mosbro lights when sign clearly says no right turn. Seen it happen quite a lot lately and yesterday I nearly got smashed up just cos of some moron who can't drive. Rant over

It's happened to me more than once at the same place it breaks down to lack of concentration,some people drive about with no idea of traffic signs and the highway code may as well be written in Chinese for all the notice they take of it!.There are some real cretins out there and the trouble is they are so bloody dangerous!.

Edited by old tup
missing word

Quicker to go up Queen Street and past Tony's anyway - come out just up from the Royal. Gotta know that if you're from Mosborough!!!

Quicker to go up Queen Street and past Tony's anyway - come out just up from the Royal. Gotta know that if you're from Mosborough!!!

You are dead right but don,t forget we are dealing with cretinous morons here who drive about without bothering about their safety or anybody elses!.

I've seen many near misses on this junction , plus people drive up Queen St like lunatics . Should have cameras at the junction.

There have been a fair number of accidents on this junction over the years. The layout was changed a couple of years ago in an attempt to make it safer however that will never protect us from "the cretinous morons here who drive about without bothering about their safety or anybody elses."

Had to quote that Old Tup, it sums it up perfectly :)

Pulling off Hillside Saturday(13th) a parked taxi on my right driven by one of our ethnic brothers pulled straight in front of me with no signal and then slammed on his brakes and signalled to turn right off Queen Street at the no right turn sign on the traffic lights!.It makes you wonder if these jokers ever took a driving test at all,as I drive around I have observed some reckless and dangerous manoeuvers by taxi drivers in general around Sheffield!.Always in the private hire type cars not the old style cabs that you don,t see so much nowadays,everytime I have used the earlier type you have to tell them the way,there was no taking(The Knowledge)with those guys,and when you question the fare "I no speak English well!",maybe not but they can certainly add up ok!.I,m moaning again rant over!.

I had a near miss here yesterday . A city Taxi was indicating to turn right into station Rd , I was indicating to turn right into Queen St, he changed his mind and pulled across to straight up and an oncoming car had to swerve and nearly hit me straight on . Someone will be killed on here one day. Taxis are the worse drivers in Sheffield