Would you or have you ever been on a blind date?

If you have how did it turn out, did it lead to romance?

I have been on two before. One was a horrible dumpy little thing with bad skin and awful dress sense. The other was quite nice but far too tall (about 6"2). The 2nd one was quite fun but I didn't want to see her again.

If, by romance, you mean sex, then yes, I experienced romance both times. Blind dates can be fun though, you should definitely go.

I have been on two before. One was a horrible dumpy little thing with bad skin and awful dress sense. The other was quite nice but far too tall (about 6"2). The 2nd one was quite fun but I didn't want to see her again.

If, by romance, you mean sex, then yes, I experienced romance both times. Blind dates can be fun though, you should definitely go.

I would never go on a blind date, and when I mention romance I do not mean sex

I considered going on a blind date but couldn't see the point.

Been on 3 blind dates before none led to romance - though 2 led to sex. So not entirely a waste of time

Even if I fancied the pants off a first date I just couldn't have sex on the first night seems a little too forward to me haha :-)

Been on 3 blind dates before none led to romance - though 2 led to sex. So not entirely a waste of time

You tart Rodney!:hihi:

I considered going on a blind date but couldn't see the point.

hahahahaha

Yep, went to the cinema with another couple who set it up. The bloke wasn't my type at all, fat, dumpy and no personality at all (sorry, that sounds awful doesn't it). Halfway through the film he went got up and left then came back.

He insisted that at the end of the evening we got a taxi together because we lived in the same area. He looked rather miffed when I got out near my house instead of going back with him.

My friends later told me that he'd left the cinema to buy some condoms from the machine in the gents :o

Even now, nearly 24 years later, I still wonder what signals I gave for him to think I'd be up for it :hihi:

That's a mans mind for you. They must think date = sex haha

That's a mans mind for you. They must think date = sex haha

It usually does if you know what you are doing. I would say about 80% of the time I have sex after a date.