Anyone elses DAB radio got signal problems today?

My DAB radio isn't working very well today, anyone else having signal problems? Not sure if it has gone wrong or if the transmitter has gone down, weather was pretty terrible last night.

Yes.

but I found that if I put the antenna down the sound improved, almost as if the signal was too strong.

Had a similar problem in the car with MW though. With the strong winds could be a transmitter damaged.

I could not get BBC radio 2. I had to switch the wireless to the internet radio. Can't miss Pop master lol

oh mine was horrific this morning, around 6.30am all the way through Sheffield, kept cutting out / stuttering / disappearing completely for a few mins. Thank goodness someone posted I thought I had a loose wire or worse !

oh mine was horrific this morning, around 6.30am all the way through Sheffield, kept cutting out / stuttering / disappearing completely for a few mins. Thank goodness someone posted I thought I had a loose wire or worse !

I think 'horrific' is a slight over-reaction to not being able to listen to the radio :hihi:

Couldn't listen to 5live in the kitchen this evening which has never happened before.

Thats a relief, at least I don't need to buy a new radio! I've had to turn it off, it was driving me nuts! Hopefully they will fix it soon.

:)

I used to love DAB and and a couple dotted around the house, but I stopped using DAB a few years ago and moved to internet radio.

I had problems yesterday (Wed 27th) at home with DAB Radio 2 & Radio 4. My car as DAB & had exactly the same problem where it kept on auto switching between DAB Radio 2 & FM Radio 2 (only switches if there is a poor digital signal). But once I had left the Sheffield area & was on the M1 southbound I had no issues & DAB worked perfect. When driving back home last night, no issues until is started coming close to Sheffield & it started auto switching to FM.

So my guess is that there is a local transmitter issue.