Reds True BBQ Coming To Sheffield

Opens on the former site of Cafe Rouge, Ecclesall Rd, in April. Should be good, I've heard good things about the one in Leeds.

Shame its not going to be in a bigger unit- i can see this being very popular.

Everyone I know RAVES about the one in Leeds. Cannot wait to find out for myself what the craic is. It looks like Smoke, but better!

i went to the original in leeds and found it be a bit meh. their take on a iced tea wasnt great, lacked any real flavour or taste. just tasted like someone threw a cheap teabag in cold water. found the menu over the top. stick to a smaller menu and a specific style.

much prefer smoke in town.

mmmmbrisket...

The one in Leeds was very good when we went, even though it was very busy.

i went to the original in leeds and found it be a bit meh. their take on a iced tea wasnt great, lacked any real flavour or taste. just tasted like someone threw a cheap teabag in cold water. found the menu over the top. stick to a smaller menu and a specific style.

much prefer smoke in town.

mmmmbrisket...

I often find that the mark of a good BBQ themed restaurant is the quality of their iced tea...

I've managed to reserve for this Saturday, can't wait!! Also got Longhorns to try out too.

Anyone make opening night?

I went last night, I was very unimpressed!! We were s table of 7 and to get the food to us all nearly took 3 hrs!! I wouldn't bother with the place until they have had practice!! The meat was OK, but for now stick to smoke.