Fitted wardrobe advice & recommendations - no advertising

Try Mirror Image they are based at Wath upon Dearne, Rotherham:

Address: 108 Barnsley Rd, Wath upon Dearne, Rotherham S63 6DQ

Phone:01709 878227

They fitted me some wardrobes around 5 years back and were very competitive and not pushy. The wardrobes look great, tidy workmen too :-)

Good Luck

I would also steer clear of Sharps.

Try Sheaf Valley Kitchens. He does fitted wardrobes and kitchens. He has done both for me. Much cheaper than Sharps or B&Q , he will design it for free if you don't know what you want, and his workmanship is very good. Would recommend. He has a shop at Mosborough and I think one at Hillsborough

http://www.nankivells.com

We have a showroom in Atkinsons on the moor, and manufacture and install our own wardrobes, we offer a free no obligation design and quote without the high pressure sale that some companies do.

0% finance is also available on orders over £500

Try Atkinson's on the Moor, no hassle while we looked around and we got a great deal, 3 meters floor to ceiling, chest of drawers and bedside cabinets for just over £1500 fitted. Only one problem, the doors would not fit up our staircase

That's nankivells, they rent the display area in atkinsons.

I'd recommend them as well, used them recently, reasonable price (half what sliderobes wanted) and we're really happy with the result.

We also have Nankivells wardrobes in our house.They were in when we moved in 16 years ago, and are still in good shape.

J A Hornes Starlight...best place out there

2nd that did our bedroom spot on with little mess

My parents had Hammonds in to do a bedroom and they were very good. The sales/design guy was very good and not pushy. Did a mock up on Sketchup to show what it would look like when complete. They also did a standalone drawer unit to our specifications. It's not cheap 3-4k I think but it looks very good and well built.

Edited by Zinger549

Find a good joiner, most 'fitted' places rip you off. (Source: Uncle was in this trade for years) if instead you use a good joiner who has a good sense of making things to your spec you will not only end up with something YOU want (instead of what THEY want to sell) but it will likely be better quality too. (Source: said uncle was a joiner by trade and made our fitted wardrobes in the Netherlands for a quarter of the price we were quoted by his boss - he still earned 22 euros an hour at that price point... exactly what his boss paid him)

PS - we did have to paint them ourselves, 2 afternoons work.

And I'm sure you have nothing to do with that company at all Claud.