Is History about to repeat itself?

The fact that Deano cant answer this is pretty depressing. Corbyn is a liability and his stance on defence is one of the reasons the man is unelectable and Labour have already lost the next election.

in your opinion...

If rotherham was on the recieving end of an isis column that would rape and murder at will would you object to an 'invader' intervening to stop them banjo?

would you advocate that we interfere in every other country that has their human rights abused.... or just those with oil?

in your opinion...

would you advocate that we interfere in every other country that has their human rights abused.... or just those with oil?

I've had people trying to kill me in a number of non oily places as a member of HM Armed Forces so the idea we only ever do stuff over a particular commodity to me smacks of pig ignorant 6th form debating society far left placard waving wibble.

Probably looks good on a placard with a bunch of scruffy professional protest sorts in tow, in a forum for adults where facts matter, not so good.

I've had people trying to kill me in a number of non oily places as a member of HM Armed Forces so the idea we only ever do stuff over a particular commodity to me smacks of pig ignorant 6th form debating society far left placard waving wibble.

Probably looks good on a placard with a bunch of scruffy professional protest sorts in tow, in a forum for adults where facts matter, not so good.

that doesnt actually answer the question that i posed, but 10/10 for the rant :)

in your opinion...

You are deluded if you think the people in this country think Corbyn is a winner on defence.

None of the opinion polls show that. Funny thing is Labour have made themselves even more unelectable on a policy that until now did them no damage at all.

The fact you cant answer tinfois question ,w hich is obvious to everyone else, shows how out of touch you are.

You are deluded if you think the people in this country think Corbyn is a winner on defence.

None of the opinion polls show that. Funny thing is Labour have made themselves even more unelectable on a policy that until now did them no damage at all.

The fact you cant answer tinfois question ,w hich is obvious to everyone else, shows how out of touch you are.

But at the last by election at Oldham labour increased their percentage of the vote :)

what an utterly stupid comment that is....you are comparing fireman with soldiers invading another country? lol

Yes I am.

The danger is bad people rather than fire but the same principle applies.

This is just one example of many: Explain why western soldiers were sent to Kosovo.

But at the last by election at Oldham labour increased their percentage of the vote :)

You might want to have a look at the demographics of the constituency before extrapolating it nationally.

You might want to have a look at the demographics of the constituency before extrapolating it nationally.

i am well aware of them thanks...they were the same demographics as they were the previous election

Yes I am.

The danger is bad people rather than fire but the same principle applies.

This is just one example of many: Explain why western soldiers were sent to Kosovo.

do you not know :huh:

It was a safe Labour seat.

The GE had already taken place, so people didnt see the need to vote as evidenced by the fact 4000 fewer people Labour.

It was a safe Labour seat.

The GE had already taken place, so people didnt see the need to vote as evidenced by the fact 4000 fewer people Labour.

that is not arguable, although a lot of the media were predicting a Labour loss (well they would, they are mostly owned by the money people)

as mentioned before, the share of the vote was increased.....and if you missed that, i will say it again...THE SHARE OF THE VOTE WAS INCREASED..

do you not know :huh:

So you don't have an answer. Didn't think so.

We don't expect you to be a mathematical genius, or even competent with loose change on the bus, but you're embarrassing yourself every time you trot out that argument.