I have chicks and quail for sale

Hi guys hope I'm okay to post this! I breed and sell chickens and quail as pets. My chickens are mainly mixed breeds suitable to be kept in the garden as pets and for eggs. They live well in small groups of 3 or as a large flock. I also breed Brahma which are heavy, super fluffy and absolutely stunning birds with feathered feet and legs. They still lay a good amount of eggs but unlike your standard garden hen these girls are really something! They come in a variety of colours from blue, gold, red and white and blue partridge. Your neighbours will be VERY jealous. My hens are all quiet birds, very healthy and happy to be handled and I'm more than happy to show customers my flock :)

My quail are Japanese quail which are very tame and sturdy birds suitable for living inside in something such as a rabbit cage or outside in the garden in a rabbit hutch or small chicken coop. Being only small they're easy to handle and lay a good amount of beautiful speckled eggs. They're quiet little birds and the males don't crow or make any loud noises.

Quail and mixed breed chicks are sold from 3 days up to 2 weeks old meaning they're still cute little balls of fluff which you can handle and tame with ease. As they're hatched in my incubator they have no 'parent' as such and as they start eating and drinking almost immediately they don't need to stay with me until they're older like a puppy or kitten would.

Chicks are £3 each and quail chicks £2 each.

My Brahma are sold from 10 weeks old and are sexed. As they're such a docile bird they're generally very tame no matter what age you buy them. Their prices vary depending on age and quality of the bird. Prices start from £15 a hen. Once you've bought one I guarantee you'll want more!

For more info feel free to comment on here or take a look at my facebook page where you'll find lots of info for newbies who might be unsure where to start. My page is http://www.facebook.com/chirpychickchicks

Thanks x

Edited by PamperedPets