Football parties

I'm looking for a football party for my son (will be who will be 8 on his birthday). I can see a few companies saying they do them in Sheffield, but they all seem to be big national companies, which means you get no information about the actual person who will be running your party. I'm kind of keen to find one that orginates locally, and where we know that the person running it will be good with the kids. Any recommendations?

Hi there

I run a company called Noodle Parties (we are Sheffield-based) and we offer football parties at the venue of your choosing. For more information you can e-mail us at enquiries@noodleparties.com or contact Fliss on 07887-383377.

Many thanks

Nikki

Hi there, maybe we can help you at Sheffield Transport Sports Club? We can arrange a football themed birthday cake, goody bags for each child, a junior buffet and a 30 minute football coaching session with a qualified coach. If you'd like anything different we'd be happy to discuss your requirements at any time. We can also arrange science themed parties for children, with the help of our own resident chemist "Professor Crazy Carole" !! Please pm for more information!