Constipation. Anyone suffer from it like my friend ?

Constipation. Anyone suffer from it ?

---------- Post added 24-01-2016 at 17:55 ----------

My friend has suffered from chronic constipation all her life and its getting worse she tells me. Anyone else have this. She's tried changing her diet and various bulking agents and laxatives but to no avail. Can you offer any advice ?

Without knowing anything about her diet and life habits it would be difficult for anyone to give any advice other than make sure you have plenty of fruit and vegetables in your diet. You could also suggest that she has two full glasses of water in the morning before she has anything else. Lots of people who are constipated are chronically dehydrated.

Try to get her to keep a food diary for a week or two. Tell her to include everything including water and other drinks then maybe you can get some specific advice.

Lots of water, salad with everything, spinach, good sleep, and an increase in physical activity?

Constipation. Anyone suffer from it ?

---------- Post added 24-01-2016 at 17:55 ----------

My friend has suffered from chronic constipation all her life and its getting worse she tells me. Anyone else have this. She's tried changing her diet and various bulking agents and laxatives but to no avail. Can you offer any advice ?

Go and visit Jay Judge at http://www.sheffieldcolonicirrigation.co.uk/ she can will help you , plus she is qualified and can help you with diet to ease Constipation, To be fair its changed my life and I no longer have bad pain.

Go and visit Jay Judge at http://www.sheffieldcolonicirrigation.co.uk/ she can will help you , plus she is qualified and can help you with diet to ease Constipation, To be fair its changed my life and I no longer have bad pain.

My friend has just been on this site and is thinking of making an appointment. Thank you teeny.